Rooster Teeth Bronies 1,242 members · 96 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
DarkWing
Group Admin

This thread is more of an introduction and threads similar to this one will be made every time an episode gets released.
There will obviously be spoilers and stuff, but if you are a sponsor on the website (thus gaining early access with some episodes and even alternate endings) do not discuss them until it is publicly released.
I will make three more threads later today, one for the Blood Gulch Chronicles (Season 1-5) the Recollection Trilogy (6-8) and Season 9.

Anyways enough with that let's start it off with the teaser.
Red vs. Blue Season 10 Teaser

Obviously there will not be much to talk about the teaser in itself, but we can discuss other things
>Elijah Wood

But how do you guys feel about that this season is still focused on the freelancers and not the reds/blues?

The Lord of the Rings trilogy is one of my favorites. Elijah Wood played Frodo and I believe he did an amazing job. Now he is voicing Sigma in Red vs Blue! How much better could this get? :rainbowkiss:

DarkWing
Group Admin

If Ian McKellen voiced Maine

294891 That would be so awesome! :rainbowkiss:

DarkWing
Group Admin

"You shall not pass" mixed with Maines infamous growling.

294982 Maine did fall into an icy abyss, so I wonder what he would look like if he did come back... poor meta lost his brute shot. :pinkiesad2:

I think Meta survived but he won't be the main villain, he would probably end up helping the RvB gang at some point.
I'd imagine him with some blood, missing armor pieces, a somewhat cracked visor which allows us to see his blood red eyes and a cool covenant weapon till he gets his Brute Shot back

I personally like how it showed how the freelancers came to be and now it's showing how the Meta was created. I'm guessing it will do the same thing they did in season 9 by switching between Carolina with the Reds/Blues to flashbacks of Project Freelancer. Who knows, we might even finally see the Director's face!

I think Burnie said we wouldn't see the director's face because the Director is Church and he wasn't going to show the faces of main characters, including Church
But I may be wrong

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11