Twilestia is Bestia 3,269 members · 956 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Hi! First time writer here!

So I have this idea of writing a story...
(I want to know what you guys think?)

Plot: So it has been a few weeks since Twilight has been turned into a alicorn and now her heat is coming up soon. She has already experienced it for a few years now so this one should be no different right? Boy was she wrong. With her heat approaching, she has been noticing something...different.

Her body is changing.

She has noticed that with her heat looming closer, her body is going through rapid changes. Ones that are not normal for just a mare going into heat.

She is in constant pain with her evergrowing body and her muscles seem to be bulking. Her body is overheating that it melts ice literally when she puts them in her tub. And there seems to be a growing...appendage growing in her lower body!?!

With high concerns growing as her body does she only has limited options in what to do. Call her friends or see Celestia in person while sending a quick notice via dragon mail. Only there is a problem. Quite a few actually. For one her body is sensitive meaning that everything is heighten especially her sense of smell. With the smell of other ponies leaving her quite irritant and aggressive not to mention nauseating. So walking among ponies and finding her friends is a big no no with the risk of hurting them in her sudden out of control rampage (and they are in vacation). Two, Spike has gone to visit his dragon land so he is MIA for the time being. And three, her body and magic won't cooperate with her. With her magic growing at a alarming rate without seemly stopping, she cannot risk doing a simple spell without it going dangerously haywire.

In her moments of despair, she felt a burning sensation at her flank only to realize that it glowing...it would seem that the cutie map is calling to her. Only this time, she is being called out to her and only her.

What secrets lie in weight. Will her questions be answered. Will she find out what is happening to her? What will she find in her journey of self discovery once again. And once she finds the answers she is looking for, will she ever be the same?

Alicorn hierarchy au
Alpha,Beta, Omega

So should I write it? Or there can be takers for this idea and expand it.

I'd totally read it

Really?

I mean I am currently considering it because I have been having this idea in my head for a while now ever since I read stories of mares in heat or their version of time of the month and surprisingly there are not that many twilestia stories like this so idk how people will take this....

I am currently writing a draft for the first chapter so it might take a few days to post it. So if you are looking forward to it then I hope you don't mind waiting a little longer 😅

This is after my first story. But thanks for the compliment. This idea took me a whole week of dazing in order to come up with a small plot after it lol!

I look forward to it.

Hey are you really going to write this idea, because it’s beautiful and I would totally read this book with out a second thought!

Please write this! Have in mind to complete it… it would bring more readers to this book! Good luck with writing it and continue to have marvelous ideas like this ones!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5