Transformers Crossovers 741 members · 331 stories
Comments ( 196 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 196

That's the spir- wait what? No, not you too! :flutterrage:
(Also I don't know what you mean by black rapist :rainbowhuh:)

My friend, we can't beat them so we just have to join them( unfortunately :fluttercry:)
As for the Black rapist , well let's just say.. they had a wide array of Challenge's in the Kaon arena.

If we join them, we will lose everything! There's no way we can survive multiple transformers series coming together like this :raritydespair:

1365854 What we started on page one is dead anyway. We must accept it, use their tatics, join them or give up.

Damn it! I never wanted this to happen :fluttercry:

While we're on the subject, I think they've given up too....oh now I've said that they're going to reply now.
well, shit.

Well Matrix is new this thread and Metroid Prime Predaking reponds when we least suspect so I don't think they're done yet :unsuresweetie:

While we have the advantage............shall we continue? :moustache:

Lets, it may give us an advantage when the come back :rainbowdetermined2:

( you sneaky bastard, agreeing so i have to do the work. Oh, you. :twilightsmile:)

Megatron: * destroy's all other versions of him* Now that's out of the way. Sweetie belle. The special forces will fire on these new autobots and eradicate them!
Sweetie Belle: Yes my liege.
Megatron: Rarity, use the elements to seal the holes in the universe.
rarity: As you command.
Megatron: Starscream, lead the armada. Wipe out the quintessons once and for all!
Starscream: I will not fail you my liege!
Megatron: Predaking. Stop playing with your Fluttershy's and attack the Prime's fleet.
Predaking: I do this for my brothers,Cybertron and Fluttershy. Predaking out.
Shockwave: What about us, my lord?
Megatron: You, me and Soundwave shall lead the first legion on an attack of the Prime's Flagship. The last of the prime's shall eliminate the first prime's!
Soundwave nods
Shockwave: Supreme logic my liege. All hail Megatron.
Decepticon empire: All hail Megaton.
Megatron: Why do we tarry? ATTACK!!!!

(well you suggested it :trollestia:)

*they all go to complete their tasks, leaving Knockout alone on the bridge*
Knockout: Lord Megatron, you forgot me! Damn it! Well, maybe I can get this scratch buffed out before anyone notices.
???: Oh I don't think so.
*Knockout turns, before gasping*
Knockout: Arcee?! What are you doing here?!

Wheeljack; We're here to repay you for turning the humans against us.....and for those damned PONIES killing our friends!
Knockout: Ok, autobots let's just keep calm and work this out
Arcee: *brings out blaster* Oh, i don't think so. Jackie, restrain him.
Knockout: Activate intercom! Lord Megatron WheelJack and Arcee are on board ship. Requesting urgent assistance! Urgent assistance. No NO NOOOOOO
*Meanwhile*
Apple Bloom: Well, that deals with the multivere autobots. Wretched bots!
Scootaloo: Hey I'm getting a message from the Bridge. It's Knockout *message plays*
Sweetie Belle: Hang in there, Knockout! We're on our way
CMC: CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS KNOCKOUT RESCUERS! YAY!

*back on the bridge, Knockout is tied up*
Knockout: I didn't know you guys were into bondage.
Wheeljack: Shut up con!
Arcee: We're are here to take revenge for all the Autobot lives you've taken.
Knockout: Actually it wasn't me, it was mostly them. *points at CMC's, who have just entered, before shouting to them* Have fun with them girls! Just try not to get any energon on me, it takes forever to wash out!

Scootaloo: You are such a filly Knockout..
Sweetie Belle: Accused: WheelJack and Arcee. Judge: Sweetie Belle. Jury: Apple Bloom. Executioner: Scootaloo. Crime: High treason against Lord Megatron. Plea? PLEA?
Arcee: Against Megatron we are guilty. But to accuse us as enemies of the people. Not Guilty.
Sweetie Belle: Plea Guilty. Witnesses: Present. judge's verdict: Guilty. Juries verdict?
Apple Bloom: Guilty
Swetie Belle: The accused have been found guilty of crimes against the decepticon empire. Sentence, is Execution.
Scootaloo butchers them after a rather short battle.
Knockout is released.
Knockout: Thank you girls. Now we better man our stations. No doubt there'll be communications and space bridges needed. Let's get to work

(nice job with the CMC's there, making them like Quintessions)

Starscream: Knockout, report lord Megatron that we have engaged the Quintessions!
Predaking: I have also engaged the the Prime's fleet.
Knockout: Roger that! Lord Megatron, come in! Both Starscream and Predaking have engaged their respected targets. We have also dealt with the remaining Autobots aboard the nemisis.

(thank you :pinkiehappy:)
Megatron is engaged in a sword fight with Quintus Prime.
Knockout on intercom
Megatron: Knockout..little.....busy here... Die, like your creations shall this day!
Quintus: You cannot stop me! I am a prime!
Megatron: Oh, yeah * reveals the matrix* Well so am I. By the power of Primus and the Blood Of Unicron I call forth the Dark Star Sabre! Darken our enemies brightest hour!
Remaining 9 primes: no no megatron please have mercy no no!
Megatron: all hail Megatron! * eliminates them all*
???: *Dark chuckling* Did you really dark energon could hurt it's master?
Shockwave: Megatronus.....

1366360>>1366322
*as the CMCs run towards their stations, they are blocked by an intimidating figure*

Scootaloo: Ugh, not another one of these freaks.
Sweetie Belle: Let's get this over with.
Applebloom: Blah bla bla bla, Do ya swear loyalty to Lord Megatron or not?
Rampage: I swear to no one!
Sweetie Belle: Suit yourself. *Whips out chainsaw and cuts off Rampages arm, only for Rampage to reattach it as if nothing happened*
Scootaloo: Hay! Since when could they do that?
Rampage: *Picks up Sweetie Belle and begins crushing her in one hand*
Sweetie Belle: *cries out in pain while Scootaloo and Applebloom are paralyzed with fear*
Rampage: Is that fear you are feeling, little pony? Yes... my spark, it feeds on terror. Let it grow! Let it consume your soul! Feel it, yes, feel it! Feel the fear!

Knockout: Uh oh, this is not good.
Scootaloo: What is it? Who was?
Knockout: I think it may of been Unicron.
Applebloom: Unicorn?
Knockout: No Unicron. And if it is, we maybe in some trouble.

Ok, back to the real danon universe. That happened in your own. me and Pony Effect have our own Happy? I hope so because I'm not fitting this into ours.

Damn you Matrix! :flutterrage: (shakes fist angrily at the screen)

1366560 I thought that since this was a group forum I could join in, boy did Megatron prove me wrong.

I don't really blame him for being annoyed, this whole forum has gone crazy. I've lost track of who's dead and who's not at this point :fluttercry:

Comment posted by Lord Tywin Lannister deleted Jul 26th, 2013
Comment posted by Caesar Salad deleted Jul 26th, 2013

Knockout: We have to warn Lord Megatron. Megatron come in *static*
Scrap! Communications are down. Megatron is on his own
Meanwhile...
Shockwave: Megatronus....
Megatron: It is an honour to meet the original decepticon and be the one to send him to the scrapheap.
Megatronus: *chuckles* You misunderstand. Megatronus, the first decepticon is dead. I extinguished his spark when i took over his body.
Megatron: Who are you parasite?
Megatronus: You know me...after you failed to exterminate the.........disciple of Primus.
Megatron: Unicron..
Soundwave: UNICRON?! OH SWEET CELESTIA HELP US AHHHHHHHH!!!!
Shockwave: Whaddya know he can talk.
Unicron: Irrelevant considering I'm going to extinguish your sparks.
Megatron: No, the universe belongs to me.
Unicron: h ha ha. You Fool. Only a prime can defeat me!
Shockwave: You're not one for keeping up are you?
Megatron: Behold, the matrix of conquest!
megatron takes out a shard of dark energon.
Megatron: Back where you belong.
Darkness from Megatronus flows into the shard.
Unicron: no No! NO! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-
Shockwave: What are you going to do with him.
Megatron drops the crystal and destroy's it with the dark star sabre.
Megatron: If i've learnt anything, it's that sometimes power has to be denied. But usually, seize it with both hands. Starscream, report
Starscream: We have captured all their ships and exterminated the crew. Awaiting orders.
Megatron: Head for the Quintessons. I have a feeling Predaking will need our help.

(I'll respond to him in order to be polite, but if you really want to I won't involve what he adds to this universe. No offense Matrix, just want to avoid an argument)

Predaking: And this is what you get for hating Fluttershy! *punches Quintession* And this is what you get for saying Sunset Shimmer is best pony! *punches another Quintession*
*a dweller appears in front of him*
Predaking: Erm, Predaking to Megatron. Need a little help here!

Megatron: Predaking, report.
Predaking: The quintesson fleet has been utterly smashed. My predabrothers and i are just having fun with the survibors.
Megatron: You're beating the shit out of them aren't you?
Predaking: They said Sunset Shimmer was best pony!
Megatron: * under his breath "still rarity"* Anyway....All decepticons return to darkmount. For now our enemies have been crushed.
Later...
Megatron walks into a room with Soundwave, Shockwave, Knockout, Starscream and the CMC.
Megatron: Where is rarity? I said all members of the council.
Apple Bloom: She's still dealing with a few universal holes. Making sure no more of dem other wolders get through.
Mane Six walk in
Rarity: Ah, Lord Megatron. It took a while but we did it.
Shockwave: The Autobots are extinct, the Quintessons have been enslaved by the Predacons, Lord Megatron is last of the Primes, the otherworlders are dead. Gilded Earth, New Cybertron and Titanolos are established. What now?
Megatron: The answer to that is simple. * brings up galactic map* We build a huge army, and strech out from the tree points in space. Then the galaxy shall fall under our rule, then the galactic quadrant, and eventually the universe shall fall to us!
Starscream: You want to dominate the entire universe?!
Megatron: Indeed. If we do not rule all, we rule nothing!
Shockwave: That seems logical, my liege
Soundwave nods
Knockout: Excellent plan, Lord Megatron. I hope i don't get my paintjob scratched.
CMC: Cutie Mark Crusader universe dominator's! yay!
Starscream: I still have a bad feeling about this....
Rarity: Everything shall fall to fabulousness!
Mane five: No, we're out.Ah can't do this. Umm, i think that's mean. Not cool rarity. Awwww that might make somepony sad.
rarity: Gentlemen, could you show our guests back home?
A decepticon soldier walks them out.
Megatron: First, we must begin building our army. Crank up the energon mining in the crystal empire to maximum and the production factories up full blast. To Glory.
Decepticons: All hail Megatron!
Everyone goes about their business for the new universal order.

(Damn it Megatron, how do you expect me to continue from that! You basically just wrapped everything up! Now what will we do on this thread?!)

Starscream was hesitant and what was he doing for most of season 2 ( hint, hint Trollface)

(Oh ok. I get you now)

*Starscream walked to the predacon base, a plan forming in his head*

Predaking: What do you want Starscream?
Starscream: I've come to warn you! Megatron doesn't think Fluttershy is best pony, he thinks Rarity is!
Predaking: What!? How could he!?
Starscream: That's not all, he wants to eliminate all the Fluttershy lover's!
Predaking: *growls* I knew I couldn't trust him! *leaves room to prepare his army*
Starscream: *Grins evilly* Yes, that's it. Fight Megatron, weaken him so I can finish him off. Then I will be the rightful ruler of the Decepticons. Not just that, I'll be Starscream, supreme overlord of the entire universe! *laughs evilly*

Megatron and Shockwave in a room discussing new super soldiers
Shockwave: If the X soldier's power reserve get's too low it will activate a self-destruct-
Random trooper walks in: Lord Megatron, help us!
Megatron: What is it?
Trooper: The predacons are attacking Darkmount!
Megatron: WHAT?! *storms off*
Knockout: Down boy! Down!
Soundwave fights off predacons
Megatron: PREDAKING!!!!!!
*Predaking lands*
Predaking: You dare dispespect Fluttershy!!
Megatron: What are you talking about?
Predaking: Oh don't try Starscream told me about how you think rarity is best pony, and how you were going to exterminate all fluttershy lovers!
Megatron: That's ridiculous! The decepticon empire is built on peace and unity.
Predaking: * calls off the predacons* Then why would Starscream say that?
Megatron: I should have seen he didn't agree with me. He's up to his old tricks again. Help me find himand make him pay for deceiving you. *Offers handshake*
Predaking: *shakes hand* Ok, I'll make him pay like i made the Quintessons pay!

1365625>>1365705

Meanwhile within the bowls of the core of Cybertron, Primus awaits Optimus to put the Matrix of Leadership into the core so it can start producing energon.

B.t.w. the series Finale starts in my time zone in one hour:pinkiehappy:

Bumblebee where's my star Saber?
Bumblebee: I'm trying to drag it

Texas

I will say no more

1368800>>1368764
Don't ruin it for me guys, I live in the UK so I have to wait till tomorrow :raritydespair:

Hey! Me too! Sucks doesn't it?
Just out of curiosity, where in the UK?

Cambridge, what about you?

1368952>>1368924

Master chief activate the Halos and target Great Britain. We must eliminate the competition.
Master chief: uh...okay?

Ballymena, NI.
Assumining you know where that is. I've asked English people that before and they never know where that is.

Northern Ireland, I'm not very good with geography but the name sounds Irish so I probably would been able to guess.

United States Empire send the ground forces to the captial, you shall invade via orbital drop

Please don't ruin it for us, its all I ask of you

That's right submit to your master !!!submit,SUBMIT!!!!!!!:flutterrage::twilightangry2::pinkiecrazy:

No, i will not and am not submitting what I am saying is:

1369068 oh that finalie was so awsome!

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 196