Transformers Crossovers 741 members · 331 stories
Comments ( 196 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 196

*Meanwhile, in Autobot base*
Ratchet: Optimus, the Decepticons are moving again. They appear to be attacking Canterlot High.
Raf: Are you going to stop them?
Optimus: No, besides the Decepticons, bronies are the single greatest threat to this planets people.
Miko: So what are you going to do then?
Bulkhead: Let the Decepticons and Quintessons fight it out, then move in and finish them off.
Wheeljack: No more Decepticons, no more Quintessons, and no more bronies.
Arcee: Good riddance to a bad show.
Ratchet: So, what are we going to do to pass the time?
Autobots: *All at once* WATCH CARE BEARS!
Jack: *Whispering to the other human* Maybe we should joined the Decepticons instead.

1344634 I am a ponified movie Optimus Prime and I approve of this conversation:moustache:
(Although, Equestria girls was rather enjoyable in my opinion.:trollestia:)

Soundwave, deploy laserbeak to find the human children. The autobots are planning something...
*Laserbeak deploys*
1 hour later...
*through Laserbeak*
Jack: I thick the autobots have lost it.
Miko: Huh, whaddya mean?
Raf: Jack has a point. I mean letting the decepticons, predacons and Quintessons fight it out while they sit there and watch Care bears. Then they want to destroy the Bronies, then there'll be no more ponies.
Miko: We can't let that happen, then there'll be no more Rainbow
Jack: Or Applejack
Raf: Or twilight.
Jack: Anybody wanna join the decepticons, i mean they watch ponies too. We must have more in common than we think.
Megatron: Open a space Bridge, we must greet our new recruits
*Klazon! WARNING WARNING ENGINES DEACTIVATED ENGINES DEACTIVATED*
Vehicon trooper: Lord Megatron, the CMC found their way into the dark energon supply!
We're all dead.....

1344634>>1344607

*flash*
Megatron: What!? Where are we?!
Judge: You have been all brought before this trail for opposing the Sunset Shimmer is best pony order and thus you will be judged.
Knockout: oh great where in statis cuffs and that makes it a fair trial!?
Curator: has the imperial majesty reached a verdict?
Judge: I have.
Curator: Guilty or innocent?
Judge: Innocent
Starscream: oh thank the Allspark!!
Curator: feed them to the Sharkticons

Trap door opens and everyone fall though and the sharks start to bit their butts.

Any incarnation Of Optimus Prime is an enemy of mine.

Oh, well i'm dead in this universe! Back to an ongoing conversation with ponyeffect

Shockwave: Starscream, why didn't you stop them!
Starscream: I couldn't! The unicorn had Knockouts electric prod and she knew how to use it!
Knockout: You let them in my room! *Goes to his room* Oh primus, they've sprayed the red paint I use for my finish all over the place! Even on my Breakdown picture!
Shockwave: I think we have more pressing matters right now, such as the ship crashing!
Starscream: Damn these ponies, this wouldn't of happened if we had found Fluttershy instead!
Shockwave: Shut up and help me fix the ship!

1344792 Thank you, although to be honest I haven't seen it yet :twilightblush:
I was just using it in the conversation. I should probably go watch it now.

*Megatron walks in*
What the (bleep) ing (bleep) (bleep) sandwich (bleep) enter(bleep) gon (bleep) cute (bleep) in a bloody turkey pot!!!!!!
CMC: We're sorry, mister Megatron
Scootaloo: We were just trying to get our cutie-
Cutie marks, i know i saw all three seasons. But perhaps i have a use for your destructive abilities.
Shockwave, how long will it take you to manufacture red energon?
Shockwave: Not long Lord Megatron, why?
Because you're going to administer it to our fillies here and let them loose on the auto bot base, location given courtesy of our new human allies. Go CMC, and tear their base asunder
CMC DECEPTICON SPECIAL FORCES! YAY!

Starscream: Brilliant plan lord Megatron, the Autobots don't stand a chance!
Knockout: As long as they're pointed at the Autobots and not me I'll be happy. it's going to take me ages to clean up my room!
*Soundwave walks in*
Shockwave: Lord Megatron, Soundwave reports that the engines have been fixed and the ship is now fully operational. However, the CMC's managed to damage the ground bridge, causing it to malfunction and send us to Equestria.
Starscream: How is that possible?!
Shockwave: I agree, it does not seem possible, but Soundwaves intel is correct.

Meanwhile.....

Celestia: Waa.. what happened... WHERE AM I?!?!?!
Curator: Princess Celestia you and Princess Cadence have been brought before the Quintesson court for due trail.
Celestia: What crimes could we have possibly committed!?
Curator: You have turned Twilight into an Alicorn which has greatly upset the Quintesson population and thus we are greatly angry with you.
Celestia: Really....people are still going on about that......
Cadence: What are my crimes?!
Judge Delibra: You have angered the ShiningXChrysalis shipping fan group by keeping Shining Armor from Queen Chrysalis.
Cadence: WHAT!?!?!? how..waaa.....Thats not a crime Chrysalis should be put on trail for trying keeping Shining from me!!
Curator: Has the imperial majesty reached a verdict?
Judge: I have.
Curator: Guilty or innocent?
Judge: Innocent.
Curator: feed them to the Sharkticons.

Trap door opens and both ponies fall though and the sharks start to bit Celestias butt while Cadence gets eaten alive.

Judge Delibra: Well now that that's over shall we attack the Decepticons?

Curator: Last time the Ark and Nemesis where in orbit around Aquatron we used a E.M.P. pulse to disable both ships
Judge Delibra: Very good arm our soldiers with spears and E.M.P. weapons and tell the fleet the we disembark for Earth immediately.

*Soundwave finishes playing clip*
Megatron: Excellent work sending Laserbeak to spy on them Soundwave.
Starscream: Did they really just kill Celestia and Cadence? Why?
Knockout: As Shining/Chrysalis shipper, I believe Cadence got what she deserved. Everyone could see Shining Armour should of been with Chrysalis!
Shockwave: And as for Celestia, it was only logical she was punished for turning Twilight Sparkle into an alicorn.
Starscream: That's all well and good, but what do we do about the Quintessons?
Megatron: As fellow bronies, I'm sure we can find a comprimise with them.
Knockout: And if not?
Megatron: Do not worry Knockout, there is still one princess left, she will help us

Curator: Tyrannicon We have captured this minicon, It appears that the Decepticons where spying on our operations.
Tyrannicon: let them with their forces at low status they don't stand a chance against us and our army.
Curator: Very Well, Delibra, activate the space bridge.
Delibra: It is done.
The Nemesis.
Starscream: Lord Megatron incoming Quintesson Ships!!
Knockout: Scrap.

Knockout: Every Decepticon for himself! Save the ponies!
Shockwave: That would seem logical!
*Knockout and Shockwave run off*
Megatron: Come back you cowards!
Starscream: Megatron, we hopelessly out numbered! We need to retreat!
Megatron: No, I will not allow these Quintessons to ruin the brony name. Soundwave, plot a course to the centre of the Quintession armada and prepare to detonate all energon on board.
*Soundwave and Starscream both turn to look at Megatron, shocked*
Starscream: What!? That's suicide! We would be destroyed!
Megatron: *Grin evily* And so would the Quintessons. *Starts monolouging about Decepticon superority*
Starscream: *behind Megatrons back* I fear our leader may have gone insane. I propose a tactical advance, in the other direction.
*Soundwave nods, before both leave*
Megatron: -and that is why we shall always... Where did you go!? Starscream, Soundwave, get back here now! Fine then! I will finish this myself!

Tyrannicon: Activate the E.M.P. pulses and disable the Nemesis.

Boom.

Curator: Megatron so good to see you again, I suppose you remember me from out "encounter" on Aquatron, as you see we have disable your ship and you top commanders have retreated so we offer you a choice, accept that fact that Sunset Shimmer is best pony or you can sit in our prison while we take your Omega lock and restore Cybertron and conquer it ourselves, your choice.

Megatron: I will never surrender to your kind! NEVER! I would rather die than say Sunset Shimmer is best pony! *Draws Dark Star Sabre* Now come face me like a real bot!

Curator: Very well....RELEASE THE DWELLER!!!!!

1345652 Megatron: Well... scrap!
*Megatron tries to fight the Dweller but is defeated*
Megatron: *bleeding energon heavily* I... will never...surrender!

Curator: Now do you admit that Sunset Shimmer is best pony and that Queen Chrysalis is Shining Armors true lover

Megatron: Of course I admit that Queen Chrysalis is Shining Armours true lover! Cadence is nothing more than an over-glorified unicorn with wings, with little to no character development! But I will never say Sunset Shimmer is the best pony, that right is reserved solely for Rarity!

Curator: So be it. Destroy him
*Dweller is blasted from all sides to reveal rarity, the CMC, the decepticon armada and Predaking*
rarity pushes the Quintessons to the edge. Has lord Megatron reached a decision?
GUILTY. Fire at will!
* All decepticons fire killing the Quintessons, allowing the Sharkticons to devour them.*
*Predaking is about to leave*
Predaking! Wait Why did you help me?
Predaking: rarity will always have one advantage over Shimmer, she has learnt the magic of Friendship. And like them we will always have something in common
And what would that be.
Friendship is magic *Transforms and flies off*
All decepticons: All hail Megatron!
Rarity: You didn't think we would abandon you now would you?
Apple Bloom: What are yer orders master?
Find my Air chief, my medic, my communication officer and my scientist. Get me patched up. repair my ship. Add your information about Equestria to the databanks. Find an equestrian energon reserve. And demand Luna turn over Equestria. Then tell her that she will NEVER be best princess. I'm going for a powerdown.
All hail Megatron!

*Starscream, Soundwave, Shockwave, and Knockout appear*
Rarity: And where have you been !? How dare you leave lord Megatron alone to fight an entire fleet!
Starscream: O-of course we wouldn't leave lord Megatron without a good reason. We left in order to protect Cybertron and Equestria in the unlikely event he was defeated.
Shockwave: Yes, it was the most logical course of action.
Knockout: And while we were there, Soundwave picked up some valuable information.
Soundwave: *Nods, before showing the information*
Starscream: You see, with two of Equestria's princesses now gone, Equestria is in a state of chaos. It's the perfect opportunity for lord Megatron to take over. So you see, we never really left lord Megatron, we were just gathering information for after his inevitable victory.

(P.s. Metroid Prime Predaking isn't gonna like this. Well, he got to kill Cadence, I'm sure that will cheer him up!)

1346546 I know you're lying and i should execute every scrawny one of you
*pleas and faces of terror*
BUT, this information is invaluable. You have earned your Pardons.
With Equestria weakened , we must strike.
Knockout, ensure all our troops are at full ability for equestria's domination and occupation.
Soundwave, monitor their communications. Use Laserbeak to intercept their messengers.
Shockwave, use their expertise to find out their military strength, numbers, spells, leaders, ANYTHING!
Starscream, wait behind. I have a special misson for you.
Rarity, your role is the most important. Convince the other element bearers to accept my rule. Especially Fluttershy.
You have your orders?
YES LORD MEGATRON!
Then go, and tear their world asunder!
Starscream: So, what is this important misson for me, Lord Megatron.
Simple, convince the Predacons to join our cause.
SS: WHAT?! But, my liege. How am i supposed to do that?
You will offer them two things: One, their ancestors home on the sea of rust. And two, we will give them Fluttershy.
SS: WHa? Just give the best- ah, ah element of kindness to those beasts?!
Yes we all want the same thing friendship between all cybernation Bronies. Now, go. And do not return without their consent
SS: Yes, lord Megatron.
*calls a squad of guards and flies off*
Activate intercom: Special Force Squad, come in
Apple Bloom standing by
Scootaloo standing by
Sweetie Belle standing by
M: I have a misson for you. According to the hub guide the Care Bear weak has been commencing for three days now
Sweetie: Ewwww, care bears? Gross.
Megatron: I know but the autobots are infatuated with them. Now Jack, Raf and Miko will sneak you into autobot headquarters. You will retrieve any Iacon artifacts they have and steal their entire database. Hide out until the air strike hits the base. We will deploy a space bridge for you. Don't worry about their scanners. I'm sending down a set of collar and efficent weapons to shield you...and for if anything goes wrong. That is all am i understood.
CMC: CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS AUTOBOT MURDERERS! YAY! We obey, our leige.
Megatron: Go Now and do my bidding, Megatron out.
And so it begins.....

*At the predacon base*
Predaking: Ah Starscream, you've finally returned. Tell me, have you removed that infuriating Rarity from existence?
Starscream: Not exactly. I come with a message from Megatron.
Predaking: What does he want!
Starscream: He requests your help in the upcoming conquest of Equestria. If we succedd, he will give you back your ancestors home, the sea of rust and F-fluttershy.
Predaking: *thinks for a moment* Fine. But make sure you tell Megatron this changes nothing between us!
Starscream: O-of course. *flys off*

Shockwave, Report!
Hmmm, their military forces are stretched thin. No more than 10,000 subscribed members in the army. No air force, 1,000 naval officers with-
Starscream: Lord Megatron, Predaking has agrred to our terms. But he insists that nothing will change between us.
Megatron: Very well. Knockout, how goes troop preperation
Knockout: with Shockwave's synthetic energon formula, things are moving along fastly. The army will be ready for battle in 78 megacycle's. we're at 67%
Mewgatron: Excellent, Knockout keep it up!
KO: Yes, lord Megatron.
Starscream, oversee the troops and make sure they are trained to their peak.
StarS: Yes, Lord Megatron
Continue SHockwave.
13,000 total
3,867 unicorns
5,198 pegasi
3,935 earth ponies
200 naval vessels
We must dominate the air, Shockwave.
Shockwave: Indeed. Here are our numbers
580 total.347 jet- Moder's and 243 car- moder's
11 leaders
37 leaders to be
56 scouts
119 scouts
204 soldiers
59 technicians
103 Labourers
and 1 medic
megaton: what about their spells?
Their most ferocious attack spell is one that can melt metal or hold it in place. their greatest defense spell is the one shining armour used in a Canterlot wedding.
What about their leaders?
It's strange. there's only one military commander in each equestrian town or city. Crime it at it's lowest in centuries. Beseige Canterlot, we cut off their military might.
Excellent Shockwave, you have done enough. Go back to your weapons research and your TwiShy shipping. Megatron out.
What is it Soundwave?
*He shows the crystal empire and it's energon levels*
Yes the crystal empire, but i don't see- no. NO NO! By primus! The entire crystal Empire is comprised of Energon! With Shining away to the wastelands to woo Chrysalis and Candace murdered by the Quintessons the empire will be defenceless! Starscream, did you get that? Employ a blockade around the empire and harvest it's energon for our cause!
Star: of course, my lord. Decepticons, amass!
I wonder how rarity and the CMC are doing in their missons.
(coz i'm a troll i'll let you do these ones :twilightsmile:)

1347407>>1347659

Sandstorm: Captain Thundertron we have located the Nemesis.
Thundertron: Excellent, tell the crew that we launch a full scale assault at once!
Sandstorm: Yes captain.
Thundertron: finally I shall achieve the two things I want most in life, revenge against the Cybertronians for destroying our home world , and two.......proving that Trixe is best Alicorn

Knockout: Primus, how many enemies do we have?
Shockwave: Lots, it would seem.
Starscream: It is of little concern. With the Predacons and CMC's at our side they can't possibly beat us.

(Curse you Megatron!)

*In the Autobot base*
Raf: Alright, the Iacon artifacts are just across the room, if we move quietly-
Scootaloo: Screw that!
CMC: CUTIE MARK CRUSADER AUTOBOT MURDERS, GO!
Jack: Wait-
Wheeljack: What was that?
*CMC's land in front of Autobots*
Ratchet: *Girly scream* Ponies! quick shoot them, shoot them!
*Autobots try to shoot CMC's but fail, the CMC's attack them*
Bumblebee: *Arg! Their in my eyes!*
Jack: Perhaps we should get the Iacon artifacts while they are distracted.
Miko: Good idea!

Jack: nemesis, we have the artifacts we need a ground bridge now!
*Ground Bridge opens*
Miko: Go! Go! Go! Move!
Some time later...
Raf: All the artifacts are accounted for, Lord Megatron.
Miko: Wait? Where's the Forge? And Jack?
Raf:Jack! Jack!
Jack: Almost, to the space bridge....almost..
Arcee: Jack What are you doing? You're helping those Bronies aren't you! I thought we were partners!
jack: Sorry Arcee...but Applejack is best pony..
*pushes Forge into Space Portal and jumps in*
Scootaloo: Confirm Casualties
Sweetie Belle:
Optimus Prime: captured
ratchet: Terminated
Bulkhead: severely injured
Bumblebee: Terminated
Arcee: Escaped
WheelJack: Escaped
Ultra Magnus: Captured
Smokescreen: Injured and captured
Megatron: Leave the injured and deliver the captured. Launching air strike now.
Apple Bloom: Ah aboey, ma liege. Move autobot scum! * Pushes Prime, Ultra Magnus and Smokescreen into the space bridge*
Scootaloo: Poor, poor Bulkhead. I think we should put you out of your misery. * brings out blaster* All hail Megatron! *Fires*
*missile in range*
Scootaloo: We need a space bridge.
*space bridge opens*
Sweetie Belle: Farewell autobots! See you in Tartarus
Megatron: Good work special forces! With these relics, The quintessons don't stand a chance. Knockout, how goes your task.
Knockout: 80% of the crew is at maximum efficenicy, my liege.
Megatron: Good. Carry on. Megatron out. Shockwave, come in.
Shockwave:.....
Megatron: Shockwave, SHOCKWAVE?! Activate visual link.
* Shockwave is in the corner making Twilight and Fluttershy plushies kiss each other*
Shock..wave?
Shockwave: *falls over and hides the plushies* Umm, yes lord mega *cough* lord Megatron
Megatron: ummm, yes. I'm sending you down Smokescreen and Ultra Magnus. Captured by the CMC. Don't waste time. Just terminate them.
Shockwave: As you command my liege. Shockwave out.
Megatron to Soundwave: He's really obssessed with that shipping isn't he?
Soundwave nods.
Megatron: Titan Smash come in.
titan Smash ( commander of the Crystal empire occupation)
Titan Smash: We have captured the crystal guard, comprising of 72 members and begun harvesting the crystal energon. You should begin receiving it imminently. But that's not all. I'm sending you a decrypted message.
The crystal heart has a restoration frequency on the whole empire. For example, if i cut off a shard of crystal. It is immediately restored! We have an endless supply of energon here, lord Megatron!
Megatron: Mine as much as you can! We no longer have concerns! Full speed ahead!
Titan Smash: Hail megatron! Titan Sm,ash out.
Megatron: As long as we hold the empire, we rule energon. It cannot fall to quintesson hands. Have 20% of our forces hold it! At all costs!
Starscream: Of course my liege! It would be stupid to do anything else!

*Shockwave with Autobot prisoners*
Shockwave: As much as I would like to torture you all, lord Megatron has ordered your immediate termination.
*Starscream walks in*
Starscream: Where is prime?
Shockwave: Lord Megatron ordered the termination of these two. I believe he has something special in mind for prime.
Starscream: *turns to Smokescreen and Ultra Magnus* Funny isn't it? You survived all our weapons, all our plans, and yet you were defeated by three fillies. How does that make you feel Autobot?
Smokescreen: You'll never win! Optimus will stop you!
Starscream: *laughs* With what? You have nothing left! Most of your comrades are dead and the rest have left you for scrap!
Smokescreen: You lie, Optimus will-
Starscream: Enough! I grown bored of this pointless conversation. Shockwave, execute them.
Shockwave: *Points gun at Smokescreen* With pleasure.

Comment posted by Lord Tywin Lannister deleted Jul 24th, 2013

*fires*
Magnus: NO! Smokescreen! You....pony loving bastards!
Shockwave: Enough *aims gun*
Starscream: Wait! I have a....grudge against Magnus here.
magnus: What did I do to you?
Star: You terminated my team of energon seekers on Cybertron. You being an autobot made me switch to being a decepticon! Knockout allowed me to borrow something. * brings out Knockout's chainsaw and brings it to Ultra Magnus's neck*
Ultra Magnus: N. no no NO NO AAAAHHHH AHHHHHH PLE AAAAAAAHHHHH STOP STOP AHHHHHHH AHHHH
Starscream: This is for Thundercracker and Skywarp. Die screaming! As they did!
Magnus' head falls off.
Starscream: I'll leave your guards to dispose of the trash.
Shockwave: New note for the log. Today team Prime has been all but crushed
Ultra Magnus terminated by Starscream
Smokescreen terminated by Shockwave
Ratchet terminated by Apple Bloom
Bumblebee terminated by Sweetie Belle
Bulkhead terminated by Scootaloo
Arcee escaped
Wheeljack escaped
Optimus Prime held and awaiting termination by Lord Megatron.
All hail Megatron. Log entry complete.
Meanwhile....
*vehicons throw Prime into an arena style room and un-restrain him before giving him his blades and leaving*
Optimus: Why would they give me my weapons?
Megatron walks in
How would it be a fair fight otherwise?
Prime: Megatron
Megatron: I have often considered how to kill you Prime. But you deserve no less than a gladiator's death. This room is sealed. The only way one of us is getting out is if the other one is killed. But i can offer you a quick death. Bow before me. Say i am your lord and master. Then say that my little pony is better than care Bears and that rarity is best pony.
Prime: NEVER! I'd rather die than say that.
Megatron: So be it Prime. This will be our final battle * draws dark star sabre*
Prime: One shall stand
Megatron: One shall fall
one bloody battle later..
Both Megatron and Prime are wounded but Prime is out of ammo and is in a corner
Megatron: One last chance.. best show iss...
Prime: care...*cough*...be..ars..
Megtron uses the sabre to slice Prime's head off...and take the matrix of Leadership for himself.
Yes at long last. I am Megatron...THE LAST PRIME!!!! ALL HAIL MEEGGGATTRROOOONNN!!!!!
* Returns to the Bridge*
Starscream: How was your battle my liege?
Maegatron: You are staring at the last of the primes. *reveals the Matrix* All decepticons in the vicinity bow before him ALL HAIL MEGATON! ALL HAIL MEGATRON! ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Megatron: We're not done yet. Find Wheeljack and Arcee. Check up on rarity's status. Knockout, report.
Knockout: I have a paintjob to fix, then i've got three more decepticons. Knockout out.
Megatron: Call back all our decepticons in the earth mines. We must prepare to take Equestria. Once and for all. And alert Predaking of this matter.
Soundwave and Starscream get to work.
Megatron: It all ends..... for Luna

*Starscream contacts Predaking*
Starscream: Predaking, are your Predacons ready?
Predaking: They are Starscream. We are.. Why do you have energon all over your hands.
Starscream: *Looks at hands* Oh this? I killed Ultra magnus will Knockout's chainsaw.
Predaking: ... Knockout has a chainsaw?
Starscream: Well he is a mad doctor.
Knockout: I heard that!
Predaking: Starscream, how many Autobots have you killed?
Starscream: Most of them, including prime. Arcee and Wheeljack still live though. If you find them, Megatron insists you kill them in most painful way possible.
Predaking: That can be done.
Starscream: Remember you primary objective though, we seize Equestria, capture Luna, and hand her over to Megatron for 'diplomatic purposes'.
Predaking: Fine, Predaking out.

Starscream: Lord Megatron, Predaking reports that all Predacons are ready. We are just waiting for Rarity to report in and then we will be ready.

Megatron: Excellent. Rarity come in.
Rarity: WHAT?! I'M BUSY!
Megatron: I wanted a mission update
Rarity: Oh, lord Megatron.. it's you. all you need to know it that 5 of 6 elements are on board.
Megatron: And the 6th?
Rarity: Fluttershy.
Starscream: Somebody mention best pony?
Rarity: She won't join us.
Megatron: WHAT? But she has to. If she doesn't, our alliance with the predacons means nothing if they don't get Fluttershy!
*Shockwave walks in*
I believe i can solve your predicament my liege. This headset will download a mindset into Fluttershy's brain. She will think our enemies brutally attacked and ravaged Equestria and tried to kill her friends and animals. While also tricking her into believing we, the decepticons stopped them.
Megatron: Another atonement to your genius Shockwave. You get all that Rarity?
Rarity: Perfectly my lord.
Megatron: Send it over.
A while later...
Rarity: The elements of harmony have been united under the decepticon banner, Lord Megatron. Awaiting new orders. Rarity out.
Megatron: Knockout report.
Knockout: 100%, lord Megatron. All decepticons are fit for duty. I'm just finishing a new Paintjob.
Megatron: *rolls eyes* Megatron out. Soundwave, issue these orders:
All decepticon units will report to and form up in the hangar immediately.
Air Chief Starscream, Officer Soundwave, Commander Shockwave, Medic Knockout, Special Force Squad, Commander rarity and the Predaking will report to the Bridge immediately.
All predacons will form outside L.M nemesis.
All units will stand by and await further instructions.
A while later...
Starscream: So, what's the plan, almighty Megatron.
Megatron: Shockwave has learnt that an Equestria military unicorn is stationed at each city or town. We have determined their whereabouts at any given time. A group of Cloakers will take them out. Once that has been acomplished. Rarity and Starscream will lead forward charges to hold the lesser town suck as Stalliongrad, Manehatten, Saddle Arabia, Ponyville. Predaking. You and your predacons will beseige Canterlot and eliminate the military. Knockout, the CMC and Shockwave will keep "Woona" at bay long enough for our crystal empire forces to reach Canterlot. There are no important ponies in Canterlot. Just stuck up nobles. Burn it to the ground. Once our attack is begun i will begin Diplomacy with the last Equestrian princess. She will give me her land. I will give her the Dark Star Sabre. If you get my meaning. Special Forces, you will retrieve the elements of harmony from Canterlot tower. Use all methods and tatics avaliable to you. Soundwave and I will stay here to monitor your progress from the nemesis.
Today decepticons we take our rightful places as masters of Ponykind.
decepticons: All Hail Megatron!
megatron: Go now and do my will!

*Several hours later, in Canterlot castle*
Royal guard: We still haven't been able to make contact with the elements princess.
Luna: Damn it!
*Suddenly a ground bridge opens as Knockout, Shockwave, and the CMC's step out*
Applebloom: Hey Princess Luna, we're here to take over Equestria.
Luna: What?!
Knockout: Thats right little Woona. And we're here to capture you too.
Shockwave: It would be logical if you surrended.
Luna: No.
Knockout: Good, I wanted to play with little Woona for a bit. Go get her CMC's.
CMC's: YAY! CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS PRINCESS CATCHERS.
Knockout: *to Shockwave* They grow up so fast *pretends to cry*

Comment posted by Lord Tywin Lannister deleted Jul 24th, 2013

After a long battle Luna is captured and bound by the decepticons and Equestria has been subjucated to Decepticon will.
Cameras await to project the new king's first speech to his people.
Starscream: You look regal, yet ferocious my Liege.
Shockwave: The camera's and the crowd's are primed my lord.
Megatron: Ponies of Equestria. A new age dawns upon you. The age of Megatron and the decepticons!
*decepticons cheer, crowds remain anxious* two choices are presented to you. One: accept our rule and we will advance your society. Your rabble will be cyber-formed into a shining example to this entire planet. Equestria will become a shining example of peace and hope! Or alternatively. Rebel against us. Deny my rule. But so did your princesses. Celestia and cadence lie dead by my hands! As for the last. * Luna is brought forth and stabbed with the dark star sabre* The same will happen to any who defy us! All hail the decepticons! All hail megatron!
* crowds look fearful, while decepticon guards praise Megatron's name*
Rarity: If I'm not mistaken sire. Celestia and cadence were executed by the Quintessons.
Megatron: They were. The speech was a sheep dog. It barks. They get back in line.
Cmc enter the room.
Scootaloo: We got the necklaces, but we don't see why you need them, Lord Megatron.
Megatron: Because Scootaloo. The elements of Harmony are going to help fix the omega lock!

After a long battle Luna is captured and bound by the decepticons and Equestria has been subjucated to Decepticon will.
Cameras awwit to project the new king's first speech to his people.
Satrscream: You look regal, yet ferocious my Liege.
Shockwave: The camera's and the crowd's are primed my lord.
Megatron: Ponies of Equestria. A new age dawns upon you. The age of Megatron and the decepticons!
*decepticons cheer, crowds remain anxious* two choices are presented to you. One: accept our rule and we will advance your society. Your rabble will be cyber-formed into a shining example to this entire planet. Equestria will become a shining example of peace and hope! Or alternatively. Rebel against us. Deny my rule. But so did your princesses. Celestia and cadence lie dead by my hands! As for the last. * Luna is brought forth and stabbed with the dark star sabre* The same will happen to any who defy us! All hail the decepticons! All hail megatron!
* crowds look fearful, while decepticon guards praise Megatron's name*
Rarity: If i'm not mistaken sire. Celestia and cadence were executed by the Quintessons.
Megatron: They were. The speech was a sheep dog. It barks. They get back in line.
Cmc enter the room.
Scootaloo: We got the necklaces, but we don't see why you need them, Lord Megatron.
Megatron: Because Scootaloo. The elements of Harmony are going to help fix the omega lock!

1353398>>1352756

In a unknown location

Liege Maximo: Well that happened.
The Fallen: foolish Decpeticons don't they know that King Sombra is the best pony?!
Liege Maximo: Indeed let's teach them a lesson.
The Fallen: Megatron may have my name * cocks fusion cannon* but he doesn't have my Power.

In Another unknown location.

Quintus Prime: I can't believe my Quintesson creations wasted their time with petty matters about who is the best pony.
Onyx Prime: I can't believe my Predacon decedents are this stubborn.
Micronus Prime: Well the Quintessons and Predacons are your progenies.
The Thirteenth Prime: I say we go and straighten them out.
Vector Prime: Yes cause if their is one thing we can all agree on is that Nyx is the best Pony.
* all the Primes nod in agreement*

Quintus Prime: I shall talk to my Quintesson creations.
Onyx Prime: And I shall speak to my Preacon children
The Thirteenth Prime: And me, Micronus and Vector shall go to kick some Decepticon tailpipes
Quintus Prime: brothers transfom and roll out for Nyx!!!!!

The primes annihilate Megatron and his pony allies, ressurect King sombra and declare him best pony.
Happy? I can't be bothered to think up epic scenes for this anymore

HAAA!!!!! I win the thread War the Thirteen Primes win!!!!

My strategy was to keep pulling up other Aligned Continuty Factions and where you out, and it worked:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::scootangel::yay::ajsmug::twilightsheepish::moustache::trollestia:

1354319 Fine you win all glorious metroid. Now could you and your primes and your Quintessons and kindly.....scrap off?

As soon as pony effect submits

then i better get my coffee, cause it's night where i am. And if you want Pony Effect to submit we're in for the ride of our fucking lives. Primus, I'm so tired.

1354514>>1354593 Damn it you guys I was asleep. And I will never submit, this is my thread and I will fight to the death for it :pinkiecrazy:
So yes Megatron, you're right, you guys are in for one hell of a ride :rainbowdetermined2:

1357841 So are we going to continue this? Or are we going to wait for Metroid Prime Predaking to add another enemy I don't know. I'm serious, I really don't know half the stuff his talking about :twilightblush:

Uh, yes, let's hope not. me neither.

1357938>>1357841 I know the aligned continuity and all it's characters and factions I can just keep pulling them out until you submit to your defeat

Never! I'll just use the characters we all know and love to beat you.You must realise you can't win this :pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 196