AppleSpike 611 members · 196 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I was surfing the intent when i saw this image and it gave me an idea.

Spike and Rarity bean dating for two hole moths. One day Spike went to get her for a night in counterluat but he see her kissing a stallion. At first Spike got pissed of at her but cries his eyes out in the library. The next day Twilght tells him to go to Sweet Apple Acres to help AJ. He goes he cry some more. AJ sees him and comforts him and the two start to have feeling for each other.

So what do you guys think?

2846766 not to be rude, but your grammar needs work... (it's "two whole months", "Canterlot", etc.)

but having said that, I wouldn't mind reading it... as long as it doesn't have the recent cliche where some bad guy suddenly aperes out of f***ing nowhere for no real reason

I was surfing the intent

The what?! Do you mean the internet?

Spike and Rarity bean dating for two hole moths.

:ajbemused: :facehoof:

counterluat

:rainbowderp: :rainbowlaugh:

At first Spike got pissed of at her but cries his eyes out in the library. The next day Twilght tells him to go to Sweet Apple Acres to help AJ.

No. There is no fucking way Twilight would make Spike work at the 'Acres after he finds out Rarity cheated on him.

Sounds very bittersweet.:ajsmug:

2846803 Dont wory it wont be like that ok... I will try not to do that.

2846857 actually Rarity and Twilight are in a book club. So thats why Twilight sent Spike to help AJ.

can't wait to see what happens

2846766 ...This thread is making me laugh more than I should. Also, that story is a bit on the cliche side, sorry bud.

2855131 Well I might edit the story a bit, like AJ all ways having a crush on him something like that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8