First Fic Writers 75 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Neo-00
Group Admin

Introduce yourselves to the group by telling what you normally write, favourite pony and things generally about you

~Neo-00

Hello. I am Mr. Grimm. In terms of what I write, I would describe myself as being somewhere between Lewis Carroll and Edgar Allen Poe. (Though nowhere near the same skill level.) I am constatnly having ideas, which makes it difficult to decide what to write.

As for best pony, I really can't decide. However, I find the most interesting Pony to write about is Trixie. I've always found villians/antagonists fun to write about, especially when they're ineffectual.

Hello, I am Kartal. I would love to write comedies, but the voices in my head want me to write deep and poetic stuff. The stuff I'm tired of reading. I'm working on that. :pinkiecrazy:
My favorite pony is Rarity, but I've also recently come to really appreciate Applejack. The ponies I like to write about most, however are background ponies because they have the most potential. My favorite background pony is Noteworthy, or at least the Noteworthy I've created.

Hello, I'm sonicsdemon. I tend to write a lot of fiction in my free time and have only recently been doing fanfics. I don't see myself as a great writer although it is what I strive to be.

Although Rainbow Dash is one of my all time favorites, I really like Doctor Whooves only because I love the stories people have made for him. Not much to say about me that hasn't already been said...

Hi I am The Brony Next Door.
I have not done much writing but I am trying to get into it.
I am realy good at coming up with the storys, not so good at writing them.
My favourite pony Durpy.
If any of you are good at writing but need ides let me know oky doky?

hi my name is genesis i just got into writing mlp stuff and i'm starting a story that involves my oc
i haven't written that much before other then some short stuff and a lot of thoughts in my head

i cant say i have a favorite pony because i like the main six as a hole and love to see all the others to, but twilight :twilightblush: would have to be it but who dosent love pinkie:pinkiecrazy:
when i'm not drawing or at school , i like to hang around at home or go out looking for bits of junk for an art project lol for a hobby i collect and clean skulls and bones and have a decent variety of skulls in my collection , ranging from a brown bat to , just recently a black bear skull

Hello. I'm David and I'm relatively new to all things MLP (I saw my first episode something like two months ago).

I just posted a story (a slice-of-life sort of thing) and I'll probably be posting more of that sort of story.

My favorite pony is Luna (what can I say, Luna Eclipsed was the first episode I saw and the rot set in), Applejack's my favorite of the mane 6 at the moment.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8