Queen Chrysalis's Changeling Swarm 3,961 members · 2,759 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I’ve been trying to recall a fic I saw years ago that centered around the idea that almost all of the changelings were killed at the end of the wedding invasion. This small group of survivors and maybe Chrysalis (IIRC) as well had surrendered to Equestria and went on living as Equestrian civilians in Equestria society.

I think I also recall some sort of epitaph of the dead - maybe the deceased changelings, maybe not? I can’t remember - in one chapter. The fic had a bit of a sad feel to it, and one scene that sticks out to me after all these years was one of the changelings doing what I think was a book signing.

Ive always wanted to go back to this story, so if anyone might know which fic I’m talking about, it would be most helpful. I think I remember it had a colored cover picture featuring several changelings in clothes walking down a street, though any more specifics or certainty, I can’t help.

D-F

eeeh ive got nothing, was the fic ever completed if you can recall?

Comment posted by RandomCommentor deleted Aug 6th, 2023

I don’t know if it was completed as I lost track of the fic before it finished, though I would not be surprised if it wasn’t completed.

Ah, I think that’s it. Thanks so much!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6