Living the Dream fan-club 148 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
Stormy Vision
Group Contributor

so I was wondering if anyone wanted to play some L4D or L4D2 on the xbox or pc? Just a way for us to hang out and have fun. If on pc we should probably use skype to talk because I have skype on my phone but no mic for my pc.

fearanger
Group Contributor

Sorry but I don't have any money on steam and I don't have gold membership on Xbox 360... sorry.

Vinetion
Group Contributor

L4D = Living 4 the Dream! :D

kingqball
Group Contributor

289162 i would play L4D2 with ya on xbox....but i can't get on it at the momment...plus i have school projects to do.....ON SPRING NO LESS!!!:flutterrage:

If i had the money, i would buy it on PC
Gotta love those mods :rainbowkiss:

L4D2=Living 4 the Dream 2!
AM I OVERREACTING?!
Not as much as Mr. Mustard over here.
So, to change the subject...
Would anyone like 16 gigahertz crispy bacon pudding?

Sahara
Group Contributor

yeah i'll play l4d or l4d2 with ya on xbox my GT is da360nut

Sure I'll play L4D2 with yeh, but I call Eills or Louis, but I'm not at mine right, I'm at my names, but seen me friend request and put your FIMfiction name with the friend Request on Xbox GT is lighthdragonhog, I'll be sure to check the friend request when I get back to mine at the end of the week.

LET'S KILL ALL UNDEAD SON OF A BITCHES.

Word of waring The Jockeys on L4D2 love really ask Anon17, oh specking of which me and him was playing the first campain of L4D2 and we was on the ledg of the first part of the campain, and I found a chainsaw in one of the rooms, when in and a charger ran passed me, grabed Anon17 and went of the ledg with him, I was laughing so fucking hard, cause it was almost me but instead I moved out of the way to get a chainsaw and it ended up being him and yes Anon17 this is a bit of trolling :trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia:

Just remember The Charger is your friend Anon17 Trollololololololol. :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

ShadowBreeze
Group Contributor

289623 :ajbemused: You sir, are an ass.

289658 Thank you Thank you.

*Bows then moves out of the as a Charger has started Charging*

Have a nice fall with your friend, lets see if those wings of your really work.

*Picks up a Chainsaw and starts to kill Zombies with it while AnonJ17 falls to his death along with The Charger*

Iambrony
Group Contributor

Yea sure, we can play some.

Whats your account name?

Stormy Vision
Group Contributor

So everyone doesn't keep asking for my account name I'll just put it right her. My xbox name is notacheezyname and my steam name is dragonkeeper95. How about we play L4D2 tomorrow, 4/10/12 at 5:00 PM?

Stormy Vision
Group Contributor

Alright guys I can't make it. I'm grounded again so we will have to do it some other time. I'll update when I'm ungrounded.

My name on steam is Balancia if you ever want too play l4d1 or 2

Stormy Vision
Group Contributor

Alright I'm back online. Anyone want to play a round of L4D2 on the xbox soon? Again, my account name is notacheezyname. See you later.

more of a halo and cod type of guy

Oh wait, this isn't a forum... Well it is but...

MEH, FUCK IT

I can do LFD2 PC practically any time.

If any of you guys got AvP I can do it, but L4D2 crashes my computer but l4d doesn't for some reason.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20