Living the Dream fan-club 148 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

So I was just wonder what TV shows, OTHER than MLP, people watch. Just to get an idea what people like aside from our lovely ponies! :rainbowkiss:
These can be shows where you're either watching them right now, watched them in the past (mainly if they're no longer making new episodes :fluttershysad:) or shows which you're excited for the next season of, or even shows you haven't seen yet but want to/are going to.

Right now, I'm only watching Breaking Bad, getting ready for the season 5 premiere this sunday! :yay: And, in my opinion, Breaking Bad is the best TV show available right now. :heart:
I also watch Doctor Who (Whovian since '05 :rainbowdetermined2:), Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire and some others I have forgotten :twilightsheepish:
I plan on watching that new Avatar series, even though I never watched the first one. :applejackunsure:

So, what about you guys? What TV shows do you watch?

Kickass222urmom
Group Admin

:rainbowlaugh: Well, my top favorite ones are Deadman Wonderland, Casserns Sins, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Doctor Who (LOVE IT!), Walking Dead, and a few others I can't think of.

Stormy Vision
Group Contributor

Well now I'm watching gravity falls (actually pretty good), I'm also watching phineas and ferb. Used to watch Top Gear uk, Danny phantom, and other cartoons. But I'm more into web series like Mega64 and red vs. Blue. Now I have to keep playing jet set radio future.

346447 That's not how you say it!

1: Boobs mcgee and the wheel of emo-pain.

2: .....Final Fantasy! Now in Anime form!

3: The six million dollar man around five hundred years ago.

4: DRUNK SCIENCE! (Without the drunk part)

P.S you should see D. Gray-man. It's an oldie, but a goodie.

fearanger
Group Contributor

Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Adventure Time, Level Up, family guy, Soul Eater etc.
There are so much that I watch!

346664 ... Are you sane?

346929:ajbemused:

HAHAHAHHA F***K NO!:pinkiecrazy:

fearanger
Group Contributor

347312 :facehoof: I thought so...

347316 I'm about as sane as a rabid monkey.

fearanger
Group Contributor

347325 :rainbowderp: *backs off slowly*

G gundam, Death Note, Dbz [Of course!], Teen Titans, Doctor Who, and Spiderman [the 90s version].
Just a few shows I like to watch. :moustache:

347341 Glomps Fearanger and nestles on top of head

:3

fearanger
Group Contributor

Why do I hang around you?

The Big bang Theory, Walking Dead, Legend of Korra, Robot Chicken, and some web shows. VGHS, RvB, FoNB.

Family Guy, American Dad, The Cleveland Show, Adventure Time, Dick Figures (Web series by mondo media they occasionally play on tv), Legend of Korra, Deadwood, Supernatural, South Park, Tosh.O, Futurama, Anything interesting that plays on the Military Channel, and everyone's favorite The Human Centipede :pinkiecrazy:

Walking dead,legend of korra and TAWOGB. And some times a Thousand ways to die it's just fucking hilarious seeing those dumbasses die because of there stupidity .

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15