Pokemon Club 534 members · 189 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

As we know all know Ash and Pikachu won’t be the main characters of Season 26 of the Pokémon anime when the 1st season for the Violet and Scarlet series starts, however, there is something that crossed my mind. The new female protagonist’s appearance with a pin of the same symbol on Ash’s original hat in S1 for the season could be… Ash’s daughter. To hold onto his memory and dreams someone will carry on which will be the next generation. So what if Pokémon decided to have Ash start a family. There are many theories, but I think Ash grows up and eventually marries Serena from Pokémon the Series: X&Y. They settle down and eventually Serena gives birth to a child and years later she becomes a Pokémon Trainer just like her parents. Although we know her Japanese named to be Riko we, however, don’t know what her English dub name is will be like Ashley, Sammy, or a simple female name to understand and you can bet she’s from the Kanto Region. Well whoever it will be named for S26 you can bet that her last name is Kechtum for us that speak English. If Pokémon is really doing this for the next generation what better way to do it is by having Ash’s child carry on the journey.

In any case if Pokémon is going down that path this new female protagonist has big shoes to fill and a shadow that she would want to walk out. Will she get a Pikachu just like her father in the Palda Region and what will her starter Pokémon be? My vote is Quaxly cause it’s final evolution has well balanced stats for battle and will a new generation of Team Rocket like the children of Jessie and James could trouble alongside a young Meowth being offspring of the Meowth that well all love and laugh at. Not to mention a Wynaut.

7780304 I don't think she'll be Ash's daughter. And honestly, I don't want Ash to appear in this generation. We've had eight Generations with him in it, so he should step out of the limelight and let this new girl show she can be a good protagonist without him there to hoist her up. I wouldn't mind some other characters from previous season to show up, maybe someone like Gary or Goh, but Ash should stay a mystery to this girl for a bit.

One of my favourite sequel series is Vanguard G, which didn't have the previous main protagonist show up until its third season. Before then, we were given time to get to know the new protagonist and watched him struggle on his own before making a name for himself. It was only then, that the previous hero appeared and helped the new guy learn to grow stronger. That's a perfect sequel for me.

I don't have much information about the next Pokémon's protagonist, save the promotional picture with the young trainers alongside the starting Violet & Scarlet's Pokémon, tough my guess the main protagonist (the girl) is someone who admires Ash, who heard many tales about his adventures and hopes to become a champion like he did.

Svengatito - if I'm not mistaken - will take Pikachu's role as Pokémon companion of the main protagonist and if the writers do their job well he can become a relatable and interesting Pokémon character.

Well I don’t know for sure

Well scratch that cause I was right here’s profile on Riko. Until we get a English dub name.

A Pokémon adoring girl hailing from the Kanto region. Transferring to the Paldea Region's special academy to hone her skills in all manners of Pokemon care and knowledge. She has a special bond with Pokémon that few can understand. She has a frightening knack for battle and an easygoing attitude. She doesn't talk much about her family with those around her and refuses to give her family name to any except the Professors of the campus. What secrets and mysteries could our protagonist be keeping and for what reason?

And Ash is from Kanto and she has similarities to him and Serena meaning heh… I was right!!! Ash becomes a FATHER!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Bronies and Pegasis alike I give you! Riko Ketchum!!

Link to that info, please.

Your welcome. Still I wonder who Riko is since she came from the Kanto Region. Question is why doesn’t she want to talk about her parents and did you see the necklace she has.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9