Pokemon Club 535 members · 190 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

I'd really like to know!

And if you're not sure what exactly this game is, it's basically Pokemon but with Fire Emblem gameplay and Nobunaga's Ambition characters. And if you don't know what Nobunaga's Ambition is... then you're at a loss because neither do I. But hey, Nobunaga up there looks baller as fuck so who am I to complain?

Also, I'm doing a HUGE thread based around this game, so I just wanted to know if you're interested in the game enough for me to post it. I'm not doing all that work for nothing after all; I have my limits.

I like it! I have it.

5893915 in all honesty? I groaned when i saw this game come out. Why? Because Peta got more fuel for the fire about pokemon being a bad thing, since we went from somewhat harmless theme of children exploring the world with their pokemon pals... to actually making pokemon fight in a war.

5893915 it's a weird version of Fire Emblem(that can be a little stupid sometimes with it's attack system) but it's a good game and I like it.

Eh, who gives a crap about PETA? All the info they have on Pokemon is wrong, so why bother even remember them? I say enjoy go and the game for what it is and not some animal cruelty promotion bullshit.

I've actually had someone compare it closer to Final Fantasy Tactics than Fire Emblem.
I like it too, despite the fact I've hardly played it.

5894036 okay then.

5893915 I haven't finished it yet, but I really enjoyed what I've played of it so far.

I used to like it. But once you get to doing EVEYONE'S goddamn storylines, it just gets ridiculously repetitive.

Cool, glad you like it.

I've heard that complaint from several people now. Is it really that repetitive or can someone still find fun in playing through each story?

5894753 - Maybe? There's very little in the way of story. So it's literally the same thing twenty times over. Plus the Pokémon levels reset every time. So there's little point in spending time levelling them up. There's the second story for the main character. But you have to finish everyone else's story first...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15