Silent Hill in Equestria 223 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

So, I just joined the group, and I'm not sure if there is a story or not like this, but the closest thing to what I was hoping to find was Pyramid Head. I am curious why no one ever thought of making a Silent Hill Crossover with the original protagonists or maybe even other antagonists aside from Pyramid Head. I mean, there's a large group of who to choose from, but not a single story about them.

Harry Mason
James Sunderland
Heather/Cheryl Mason
Henry Townshend
Travis Grady
Alex Shepherd
Murphy Pendleton
Alessa
God

And a whole lot more. Did anyone ever think about making a story based around one of them? I have, but I can't make horror stories, I don't do well enough for that.

3805485 I once had an idea about Alex Shepard but never wrote it down.

3805600 That sounds interesting. I would be fine with reading one with any of the characters honestly, but for some reason every one I've seen used a OC or Pyramid Head. Why not these guys?

3805604 I hope this will be rectified now with Silent Hills coming out.

3805628 Agreed. Though I haven't seen many of the trailers and the such, so I'm curious who the Protagonist is going to be.

3805485 I plan on making a Silent Hill crossover with Pyramid Head and Valtiel

3806115 Well at least it has another guy instead of just Pyramid Head. I'll check it out once it's made.

3806126 Thanks, but I'm working on other stories right now, so it will take a bit of time before it comes out

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9