Aussie Bronies 448 members · 778 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Let's be honest here - I have no idea what I'm doing as an admin.

That said, we're all just here to have fun.

Things to do - have fun! Just chill, pretend we're watching the footy or some Rugby Union. Or ponies. Maybe a cold beer and a sausage. Be a mate. I dunno. Do I sound Aussie enough? What is Aussie anyway? Just have fun :rainbowlaugh:

Thing to do if you're an author and want your stories added here; PM me. I tend to be fairly proactive on here, and the only reason not all of your stories might be here is that I get no notifications of new members, or new stories from you guys, and stuff like that. Just tell me if you've got something to put up, and it'll be done. Well, you could always just add them yourself, but I like to know who's around as well. Nothing should be stopping you though, unless I've somehow got the settings screwed up - if that's the case, somebody please kill me.

The thing with the folders... Well, I'm not sure what to do there either. I don't want to offend anyone by not giving them a folder when others have one and such, or by making any hierarchy of popular writers having folders and everyone else not or anything like that. So I'm simply stating that, for neatness' sake, if you have more than one story you get a folder of your own. If anyone has any complaints about this rather simple system, feel free to tell me.

Also, I'm just about to create a 'New Stories' folder - if you've just joined, put all of your stories in there and then I'll sort them out into their places later on.

And I'm thinking of doing some polls later on for a 'Featured' folder. Maybe a thread where everyone puts up a story they want put in there, and everyone votes. Or something. I dunno.

See, this is where I lose my grip on these things.

Tell me what you all think, anyway!

What are you doing up so late. :P Well, you're living up to your name anyway.

That system of folders seems good for now. Might be an idea to look at other group's folders. See if there is a better system. Let's plagiarise! Ha. I'm in uni now, and all of primary and high school taught me to NOT copy other people's work. Now in uni everyone's attitude is "everything has been done before, and better than you could ever do it, so just 'reference' (read: copy) them." :P

300324 Hmm well I don't know if you'll find this interesting, it's rather late and my logic and reasoning don't work so well when I'm tired but I just spend the last 40 minutes going though your favorites and watches, and those authors favorites and watches, and those authors favorites and watches, and down about 5 layers deeper than that. Ooh, favoritception. :rainbowderp: Added around 60 stories to my 'read it later' list. Brings me to a grand total of 368.

That is interesting - interesting, and probably time consuming. You must have some time on your hooves. And wow, that's a lot of read-it-laters. Mine is just up at 175.

And speaking of lateness... :rainbowlaugh:

Featured folder sounds interesting, to me. And no, you don't sound Australian enough. You didn't mention kangaroos or make an incomprehensible joke about crocodiles once! People rely on those little clues to differentiate between our countries, you know.

That and the way you say fush & chups. :rainbowlaugh:

You're probably right, but I can't be bothered changing it right now - gotta go down to the store ASAP. Skippy needs food.

300457 I suppose it'll have to do. Kangaroos, unlike Kiwi, are after all actually dangerous so you can't forget to feed him. You're too awesome for death by kangaroo.

300398 Nor did he question where the bloody hell we were. :rainbowlaugh:

301441 Yeah! Yeah, that too. What the hell, Midnight? You really dropped the ball here. :trixieshiftright:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11