Badass Twilight = Total Domination 4,275 members · 1,245 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Alright so I wanted to talk about this, but I didn't really know where to go, and i thought this kinda constitutes a badass Twilight moment so...

Anyway in the season 9 premiere, when Twilight and co realize the Power of Friendship™ was within them all along, Sombra nearly breaks out into tears and that just k i l l s me. I mean, just go back and watch the end and you'll see he was so upset that he was about to lose, he really looks and sounds like he is about to start sobbing.

I just wanted to share how funny I find that, and since Twilight was pretty much the one to instigate his breakdown, I thought I could just put this here.

Twilight managed to drive brutal tyrant to tears? Wow...

He may be a brutal tyrant, but he’s basically a kid at heart, and not in a good way. The way he refused to work with anyone else, and how he left Twilight and co unbrainwashed due to what seems to be extreme arrogance, and his little breakdown/temper tantrum when he lost, all point to that. I just find it so funny to think about one of the most feared figures in Equestria’s history being so childish.

I mean, its most recent figure of terror *is actually a child*, so....

But yeah. Somby has always resorted to the arguments of children, ultimately.

"That's mine!"

"You can't do that!"

" Waaaaaaah! "

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4