M/M Shipping 2,814 members · 1,295 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

after watching the season finale as well as looking up a few things with Rockhoof i couldn't help but ship Big Mac with Rockhoof.
1. Rockhoof is bigger/taller then Big Mac witch i love!
2. i think his boisterous personality would go nicely with Mac's quiet personality.
3. i like to imagine that rock is from a Time were it didn't matter who you loved if it was a male, female it dosn't matter, if you want that pony you do everything in your power to court the hell out of them so the concept of ponys not accepting same-sex relationship confuses him greatly .
4. i just like the idea of them together so if any writer reads this make a story with them pleas!

Well, the only way that I can see for such a story to work is to have it like a sort of romantic comedy. I can easily see it as the kind of story in which Rockhoof gave Big Mac a series of gifts that, while seemingly random at first, signified to the ancient hero that the Apple Farmer mistakenly that he has an interest in him.

that would be so cute!!! pleas tell me more! ...if your willing?

It's merely a simple idea. As the two of them get to know each other, Rockhoof would give Big Mac one gift at a time (note: this can be of a series of random objects, each holding a significant meaning in Rockhoof's culture) to the point on the last gift, to Big Mac's surprise, he declaires him as his mate.

that may be true but u still captured my attention.
there has bin a lack of LGBT related stories with Big Mac and i'm hoping to fire people up with this prompt.

so are u interested in idea of Big mac with Rockhoof?

At the moment, I'm working on two stories at once.

P.S. Not to say that I wouldn't be interested.

no i understand it's just nice to have someone to talk to about this paring! i'm one of there rare bic mac can who ship make as a bottom.
also may i ask you something unrelated to this ship?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8