M/M Shipping 2,814 members · 1,295 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Storm butt
Group Admin

I have decided that in an attempt to rid myself of writers block, I'm going to write a series of loosly connected OneShots based on the Soarin x Braeburn couple. However... I would like some requests, I already have some in mind but I want to make sure I have some for backup every one in a while.

When I publish it, it will be under the name "Cowboy's and Celebrities"

NovaTheDragon
Group Admin

How about a plot in which Brae is a mega ultra super fan of the wonderbolts. And Soarin somehow discovers Brae's room is covered in Soarin's pictures/stuffed dolls. And then add in the sexual tension.

Storm butt
Group Admin

344436 That would be better for an entire story on its own... I'll keep that idea in the back of my mind for when I finish Entangled Pathways...

Soarin brakes a wing during his usual exercise past Applepolosa. Brae treats it. While Soarin is spending the rest of the day in bed being nurse by Brae. Soarin starts to like Brae and that is where you can lead off into anything you want.:scootangel:

spirit shin
Group Contributor

344453 actually, would it be ok if i wrote that one? i know i gave it to you for your writting, but... you know what i mean

Storm butt
Group Admin

344457 XD, sure. I think that might work out... besides... I need to focus on Caramac for once...

spirit shin
Group Contributor

344456 ive read something like that, and i think its posted in the m/m story area

spirit shin
Group Contributor

344459 thanks bro:twilightblush:

344460Really, can you find me a link to it please?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11