Short Stories 548 members · 5,074 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Feo Takahari
Group Admin

My original intent with Prolific Writers was to prevent writers with 80 or 90 stories from overwhelming a single genre folder and crowding out other authors in that folder. This technically worked, but we wound up with a gazillion folders, and it's getting awkward to navigate. The majority of the Prolific Writers folders have between 10 and 19 stories in them, so upping the requirement and moving those stories to regular One-Shots folders would stem the tide, at least for now.

Currently, I'm thinking of upping the requirement to 25 stories. Does anyone have an alternate suggestion? Or is this even a problem at all? (If people want me to keep things the way they are, that's fine.)

Super Trampoline
Group Admin

4350226 hehe id still count

4350226 I have 17 stories (14 complete) and don't think of myself as terribly prolific, so I tend to agree with you. Even though 10+ of them are short, this is the reason I've never bothered requesting a folder here; it just wouldn't feel right to me. So I wouldn't have any objection to such a change. Actually, even 25 may be a little conservative, given that these days there are plenty of people on the site with 50+ published fics!

Feo Takahari
Group Admin

4350467 I just set the limit at 30. You have 29. Got anything planned soon?

(Don't worry; I'm not that anal.)

Super Trampoline
Group Admin

4362812 is... Is that a challenge?

I think... I think this calls for a fic a day for the rest of may!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5