Second Person Stories 1,827 members · 1,561 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

I've had thoughts and ideas for Second person stories, but ultimately, this one made it through all the way onto text. As for the plot, let me know what you think of this plot.
You grew up as an orphan resenting the royalty and wealthy (In the Happy Days district of) in Canterlot. Now you're working in Equestria's contraband (AKA: Black Market) of DM(Dark Magic)Gems (Which have been outlawed due to the dangers they can cause and methods of creation) Now you decided that you want out to escape the risks (and escape the big boss).
Settling down in a small town, you meet six ponies, among which one you resent due to position of power. Now, your old 'business partners' come back for you, and you find you and your new friends caught up in the mess. Now it's up to you to get them out and conclude your (friends') association with the contraband.
And yes, I think this would be a romance too.

So, the plot.....what do you think?

(Here's my prototype chapter: Prologue )

2307138Seems pretty interesting, something that can build up a lot of suspense and carry along the heart-aching romance or heart-warming romance depending on where you are going with it.:ajsmug:

Yeah, forgot to mention that this would be a twilight romance.

2307138 Dang it, it sounds really interesting.... too bad I'm a pegasister so reading it as a Twilight romance would be awkward... why's there such a lack of pegasister-centered stories? I've only seen like two here and both are clopfics.

2307258 wow two clopfics hope someone makes one with just romance and no sex at all.

2307368 That's exactly how I feel. *sighs* I want my pegasister 2nd-person stuff, dangit!:facehoof:

2307509 maybe you'll get one soon as for me I write stupid shit and that somehow makes people smile.

2307138 i like it and i havent seen anything like it before:eeyup:

Make it. Make it now. Here, let me motivate you even further.

*Throws money at the screen for the past 15 minutes*

That's how much I want you to make it. Do it.

Doooo iiiiiiiit

I think this is kind of similar to the premise of one of Whirring Gears' stories.

I like it, it has a lot of potential :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11