Second Person Stories 1,827 members · 1,561 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Instead of a Rarity 2nd person story right now, I'm doing Rainbow Dash. She might be easier, since I have 80% of her personality. So any advice for a 2nd person story of Rainbow Dash?

As the romance part of Rainbow Dash... It will be a pain, since she doesn't look like the romance type. But with Rarity, the romance will be easy.

I'm making It like Lax's stories.

maybe make rainbow tsundere? if its gonna be longer than a one shot i have a interesting story idea for that too

1767202 if my own and some others are to be believed you'll do really well by giving your character some form of disability that Rainbow will have to deal with as a friend first. Be it hidden scars, or full on deaf and/or dumb.

Readers eat that up.

1767249 I'll try that.

1767214 It's not going to be a one shot. I love the idea of Rainbow Dash being Tsundere. She was almost like that in season 1.

1767409 well if you do, maybe make her completely dependant on the main character. maybe shes been so tramatized she cant even leave his side without feeling isolated and vulnerable? that was my idea anyway:scootangel: im looking farward to reading it, regardless of what you write:heart:

Try going beyond tsundere if you have the storyline for it; make her very passionate about something (as she always is in her character arcs) but maybe a misunderstanding takes place and she interprets that as an insult, a challenge or even a threat? You know what Dashie's like... :rainbowdetermined2:

1767467 I'll use your idea. I'll give you credit for it.

1767783 I'll do that.

1768560:twilightsheepish: well im looking forward to reading it:heart:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8