Second Person Stories 1,827 members · 1,561 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Hi there everyone. So, I'm putting together a new fic, and I've been browsing groups to throw it in to. Now, it is indeed a second person fic, problem is, despite having a fairly heavy romance element, I personally feel it falls more into an adventure category than anything else. Is there an appropriate folder for something along those lines in this group or should I just stick it in sensual despite the heavier adventure element and call it good?

Of course I can just not put it in here if that's what I should do, just figured I'd ask beforehand.

Just throw it under Sensual.

It really depends on the goal of the story.

The best example I can scourge is a large amount of Disney movies that feature a romantic subplot will still fall under the adventure category. If the adventure is you and (x pony) build a relationship through travel and events therein, it is still a sensual story.

Keep in mind that sensual is essentially romance.

First off, I love your fic The Next In Line. Don't stop! :pinkiesmile:

Second off: We cannot make an informed response without a few more details. I understand spoilers are baad, but could you bring it back when you have posted a chapter?

817025 Hey thanks :ajsmug: glad to hear you enjoy it. And don't worry, despite me doing something else I'm not going to stop working on The Next in Line, not until it's finished anyway :derpytongue2: But I understand that it's a little hard to get a good answer without having some more details for you, I'd give some, despite spoilers, but I'm still sort of working on it.

I'll come back when I've got something ready.

818189 Is this something I should be aware of, or is this a separate tale entirely from the one I think it is?

818429 You're plenty aware of it Jet.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7