Myths meet Ponies 170 members · 148 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
ShadowWalking18
Group Admin

We all got ideas so why not share them so that we can spread creativity to all and see more fics made.

Here is an idea. It would be perfect for a real raunchy, mature clop fic. Incubus meets Equestria :P

If you don't know what an Incubus is its the male variation of a succubus.

286470 Thats almost what I'm going for in my fic haha. Not an incubus though.

Okay, here's an idea. Mystery/thriller fic, a foal is found bleeding, and a feline creature is sitting right next to it, licking its blood. Ponyville is thrown into disarray as overly concerned parents face off with the voices of reason: hunt down the creature or try to find out what it is first? Might turn into a sort of witch hunt, as it's suspected to be a shapeshifter, maybe?

While the foal is in the hospital, Twilight tries to determine its origins. At sunset, just before the mobs fall on the creature, Twilight steps in and cuts herself. The feline creature meekly appraoches her and licks her blood, healing the wound. Twilight explains it's called a Chiltan, a feline spirit capable of turning itself into a light, and is drawn to the scent of blood. It is also a healing spirit.

Cue Aesop, cue Chiltan turning into light as the sun sets and a flock of lights (41 or 42...there's a fixed number of them in the world, always) flies over Ponyville and everypony calms down. The foal is awake, telling the rest that she was attacked by Timberwolves and nearly killed.

And so on and so forth. Chiltan are a shamanic legend from...Pakistan or Afghanistan, I forget which. It may be linked to the orginal vamprie myths (ie the ones before Bram Stoker got his paws on the idea and wrecked it forever), which leaves it open for interpretation on the reader's part.

actualy there were eastern europe vamps to the whole world has diffrent types no one is right or wrong

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4