Three Of Me Vs School Society fan club 95 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

So the story of how i came up with this is quite simple. I was walking along the street earlier today and I saw something so epic and rare, that they barely even exist in anything other than legend. I saw a delorean. Sadly, doc brown was not in it and it didint disappear in a trail of flames once it reached 88 MPH, but it got me thinking, what other comparable random moments of awesome have others experienced? Post them below, the most awesome gets a prize.

I was a Pleasure Beach in Blackpool and on the ride called the Pepsi Max (It's fucking scary!), I saw a can of Pepsi following the track under us!

I saw my friend get tackled by a sheep once, That was pretty fucking epic. Floored him and everything.

284208 how do you get tackeled by a sheep?

Walking across a moor and I dared him to try and 'plank' on a sheep. We all knew it wouldn't happen but as he got closer they all ran. One went his direction and WHAM! What amused me most was how the little bastard kept going and went right over him, no course change, same direction.

my neighbor has one

then again i also know a guy who owns three Ferrari
i love my town

I've seen 10 mascot arrive at a metro station with a Boombox and they all started to have a party just randomly like that.

I came across My Little Pony

Light_B
Group Contributor

I met Jimmie carter and shake his hand while I was on a airplane flight from the USA to Switzerland. He got up and shook everyone's hand on the entire flight.

284630 hats pretty cool...

My most epic moment was when I decided that things in my life would turn for the better when my dad offered me to go on a vacation with him. I never really got time to spend with him so I said yes. I went on a vacation and we all went to Worlds of Fun... (Use google or something... Its in Kansas City, Missouri...) Anyways we get there and this random guy walked up to us and handed us Avenged Seven Fold tickets for the next day...

Also check this song out you can clearly hear him say Fluttershy...

http://endlessvideo.com/watch?v=WSeNSzJ2-Jw

Light_B
Group Contributor

Well, these are random moment of awesomeness that my grandpa had:
Back in WW2, he was positioned on the island of Tinian as the main mechanic, he was the guy who controled the entire electrical system on the island (#1) because of this, he had to get from one end of the island to the other a lot. So what he did was construct his own gas powered scooter by getting a small 4 cylinder gas engine, tires from a jeep, and a few other things to make it. It reached speeds of up to 50mph (#2). On this island, this is where they brought the Nuke and also the Enola Gay, which he saw both in person (#3), as well on the island, he had really bad smelling feet (which now was found to be caused by a fungus, and thats its only effect. Feet that would stink up an entire military sleeping cabin) so he got his own cabin all to himself that was connected to the rest of the men who were there. (#4).

This last one is the most awesome of all, yet also tragic.
While on the island, one night the Japs decided to make a bombing run. (you have to realize, my grandpa is the HEAVIEST SLEEPER OF ALL FREAKING TIME). Anti air guns started firing, the sirens went off, bombs were exploding. Everyone in the cabin assumed that my grandpa would have been woken up by this. He wasn't, he slept through the entire bombing raid which turned out to be for the best.
The Foxhole that he was supposed to be in, was clogged when one of the bombing plains was shot down. The engine came off and landed in the hole. Everyone in it died either from Carbon Monoxide poisoning, suffocation from smoke, burned alive from the gas, or a combo of the three.
Because he was the soul survivor of the foxhole, he was awarded with the Silver Star metal. (#5)
And also my grandpa can say that he has slept through a bombing raid. (#6)

wow, sleeping through a bombing raid... i personally know someone that could do that (nudge nudge, poke poke at Iron Clad)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12