Three Of Me Vs School Society fan club 95 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

A long while ago, my fimiction tab never worked, I could never post stories after a site update, before that it was extremely glitchy, then all the bars and shit got fucked up and m,y comments were hard to make and my messages near impossible to send, then soon my username and password boxes disappeared, I was cut off, I could no longer enter my account, I checked every day, then weak, then soon not at all till a little while ago, I learned my laptop had chrome built in, I started using the browser and soon, just 5 minutes ago, my friend on FB linked me to his fanfic, I clicked it, and there it was, the boxes, on IE I was abandoned but on Chrome I was not, I'm back, I'm finally back, I'm nearly crying tears of joy, and I'm finally back. And a lot has changed for me, I've gone through relationships, felt I would die for some and maybe even kill for others, I've had my heart broken and then saved, I've even crushed one to :(, but I'm back, and I'm happy to be among my family again. :)

welcome back......sob....sob:fluttercry:

Welcome back.

Aww that sounds so sweet. :twilightblush:

*epic hug*
welcome back brony....welcome back.
:D

Welcome back man

(apologies for not getting here sooner, I barely go on the group things because my notifications are off:twilightblush:)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6