Zombie Ponies 411 members · 121 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

As the Title clear states, I need some OC's to place as minor characters/background ponies. I already came up with quite a few and I'm using some from my Next Gen. I even have some already background ponies from the TV show. If you are interested Please, either leave an entry here or shoot me a message. And I don't just need Ponies!, Griffons, Dragons, Diamond Dogs area all welcome!!

If you could please fill this out or use it as a general bio base to send, you'd be awesome!
(Anything in the dark red, I feel I NEED to know, please and thank you! except for birthday but Age, I must have a vague number.)
Name(nickname):
Species:
Coat:
Eyes:
Mane:
Marks:
Talent/Cutie Mark:
Build:
Family:
Occupation(before/now):
Sexual orientation & relationship status:
Special somepony:
Brief story(Life before/How they Survived)

Ex: Last Legacy It's not fully filled out, sorry.
Story link if you'd like to read the Prologue

And thanks again for anyone that would like to have their OC appear in the fic! Honorable mentions will appear at the end, in the Notes for the story!!!

I started to put forward Shovel for this, but it would spoil the story he is in and he'd be a bit too over powered because of his rune glyph tattoos that have augmented him beyond his original species. So instead I am giving you Dr. Blood Hound from Beware The Embers Of A Dying :
Name: Dr. Blood Hound
Birthday: June 7 1975
Species: Human/Diamond Dog
Coat: Brown with grey streaks
Eyes: Blueish Grey
Mane: Brown with grey streaks
Talent/Occupation: Doctor of Mythology, paranormal investigation, consultant detective Canterlot Police Department (An Alternate Earth) and Canterlot Royal Guards (Equus), one of a few known immigrants from Earth to Equus (Special case due to the mirror rejecting him and the others and stranding them in Equus)
Brief story(Life before/How they Survived): Same as Beware The Embers Of A Dying only in the upcoming chapter (that I'm stuck on) he traps an insane overpowered Sunset Shimmer between worlds and is stuck in Equestria with the semi-reformed sirens, a mentally scarred Pinkamena, and a physical and mentally scarred Flutterbat. They then lived in Canterlot and ran a detective agency. How they survived I leave to you, but Earth isn't a nice place compared to Equus and his friends are a half feral and physically scarred Flutterbat with some head trauma, a Pinkie Pie who saw her Maud brutally murdered in front of her and went insane, and three sirens who had thousands of years on earth (forget baggage, they have entire cargo ships full of issues) and found out that fighting bad guys is a perfect source for what they need and less likely to get them banished again. In other words they survived because he's the only one that isn't boarder line bug fuck nuts.

Oh! So sorry! Didn’t realize It posted! The update has got me feeling like I’m all over the place! Thanks for sending Dr. Blood Hound!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3