All-OC Stories 2,264 members · 2,912 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Kay I need some help making the base character for my new story all my ideas seem over used or cliche. So I'm looking for help and I'll use the oc that I like most, can be of any race human griffin dragon yeah I'll pick my favorite. The name of the story will be Living Life, its a second person story so the readers decide what happens.

Name: Synth
Race: Pegasus or Unicorn (preferably Pegasus)
Cutie Mark: Redline (like from that Wolfgang Gartner song)
Mane: red
Eyes: light green
Coat: orange
Details/personal stuff: Loves electronic music, wishes to produce his own music, Vinyl Scratch (or DJ PON3) is his idol or role model.

Of course, this is your story, so whatever you want to change can change.

367354 thankyou I made a guy similar to this but he wasn't good enough the only thing that will change most likely will be the fact that he will be darker because this is a warlike equestria so possible musical weapons oh and he'll be a pegasus

One thing to remember if you don't want to be cliche is to avoid the Red and Black color scheme. Watch the show and look at commonly used colors, that way your oc, while still being oc, will feel like a part of the MLP universe.

Hope I helped!

~PyBrony 2.0 :raritywink:

368233 actually this version is dark so evything becomes cliche anyways but i want to avoid like oh its a dark and angry human blah blah blah that kind of cliche I'm fine with black and red color scheme because thos are two of my three favorite colors

Music weapons? Yes!!! Bard class!!!

369133 pretty much what sounds better a guitar turned into a magical axe or keyboard that shoots magical lazers?

Hmm... Better go with axe guitar. Send me a link to thus story when you write it.

369900 ok will do though i definetly like this character and seeing how nobody else has posted a character i think i'll go with this one, though I will change the personality slightly its more of a tweak so its still gonna be mostly the character you made so I'll pm the link to you when the story is out

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9