Crossovers 7,367 members · 10,954 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Last night, a little before hitting the hay, I started wondering what a crossover between My Little Pony and Outlaw Star could look like. I'm sure the interactions could be amusing, especially if the full crew is there.

Making things even more amusing would be the fact that Gene's caster is literally designed to shoot spells; just imagining Twilight wanting to test this alone is an amusing concept to me, but throw all the personalities from Outlaw Star (including Gillium, the Outlaw Star's onboard computer/AI), and you're in for quite the wild ride.

Jim would likely vibe with Twilight best; they're both highly intelligent individuals who often feel exasperated by the antics of their companions. Melfina and Fluttershy would likely work well together; they're both kind and empathetic individuals, and it would probably be fun to see Melfina's interactions with some of Fluttershy's animal friends. Gene and Rainbow Dash are both hotheads, so their banter could be amusing, especially with Gene trying to keep Rainbow away from the ship and its systems. Aisha is a bit of a wild animal, so Fluttershy basically shutting her down could be fun to see, but I think Aisha, being the more physically oriented individual she is, would probably work best with Applejack. Suzuka's refinement would probably speak to Rarity, especially with some of her other features. Throw the rest of the main cast in, and possibly Discord, and you are definitely in for an interesting time.

Somebeing write a fix of this please:fluttershysad:

This has possibilities.

Outlaw Star: The Wild West. Y2K style!

To be fair, Outlaw Star is an older series these days, and it seems to be a bit more obscure in the current environment

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4