Crossovers 7,376 members · 10,969 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

For those of you who don't know who Giorno Giovanna is, here's a picture of him and his Stand, Gold Experience. If you don't like the pink suit anime colors, then here's a pic of Giorno in blue from the manga.

All I really can think of so far would be with how Giorno would arrive in Equestria. Probably by using Gold Experience Requiem during the universal fast-forward by Enrico Pucci and him ending up in Equestria as a result, maybe of either having stopped the fast-forward at some point when Earth turned into Equestria, or maybe getting pulled there somehow. I dunno. Either way, I'm unsure of what point in MLP Giorno would show up at.

there going to be a lot of MUDA

Yeah, definitely. But would it be an infinite death loop Muda from Gold Experience Requiem, or a regular Muda from plain old Gold Experience?

So... Anything else you think would happen if we got Giorno in Equestria?

well... equestria is full of magic so... can they see his Gold Experience or no?

Hmm... Maybe they should be able to see Gold Experience. Or maybe a Stand Arrow gets brought to Equestria with Giorno, and it starts making new Stand users?

:pinkiesmile:

and I bet is it's going to be a fun day at the friendship school

What do you mean by that?

like this

>Giorno, twilight and starlight are having tea and talking back and forth
>Giorno is explaining "stands" to twilight & starlight and what they can do
>he show them by using Gold Experience to use a paper and turn it into a butterfly
>both of them gasp
>twilight is writing down all of this at the speed of light and starlight is impressed
>and out of nowhere
>Giorno, twilight and starlight heard a big "OW" outside
>3 of them run outside and see Gallus holding his foot
>twilight: what happen!? are you ok Gallus?...
>Gallus: yeah i'm find but somepony left THIS on the ground!
>Gallus pick up something on the ground and Giorno heart skips a beat
>it was the Arrow with the beetle design
>starlight: um... what is that?
>Gallus: i don't know but it look cool
>twilight: starlight can you check Gallus foot if is ok and Gallus I need to take that Arrow away from you
>Giorno have a pit in his stomach
>there going to be a new stand users in equestria

6757670 I hope there is pisse.

Seems interesting for sure.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21