Crossovers 7,368 members · 10,954 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

What is Paraworld?

To answer your question, Paraworld is just as the name itself suggests, a world that is parallel to our own. Where magic and mysticism survived and in fact went on to become the foundation of civilization. Paraworld is a world lost to the mists of time, Paraworld holds not just magic but the remnants of the past, being the native land to Prehistoric creatures ranging from Dinosaurs to Ice Age Mammals and all the in between that occurred thanks in part to evolution. Where three tribes of humans call this land home as well. The Dustriders, always on the move, always wandering from one place to another, they are a nomadic tribe of Bushmen, such as the Australian Aborigines.

They hold a great respect for the creatures they call companions and friends and have developed a deeper bond with the creatures of the land then any of the other tribes. Their mightiest champions personally raise from birth the impressive monsters that are known to the world as, Tyrannosaurus Rexes. They are always moving from one location to another to keep up with the needs of not only themselves but their companion beasts as well. The Tribe is nearly 90% female, an Amazonian and Matriarchy Society that rarely rests in one place for too long before moving on. They would prove to be the first the ponies whom I will have to choose at a later time would come into contact with.

The idea for the story is that our favorite group of ponies find themselves accessing an ancient Pre-Starswirl Portal of some kind deep within the Badlands during a Changeling attack. This could be following the attempt on Canterlot, or the Invasion succeeded and now the Ponies are on the run as the Changelings work to intercept the remaining Royalty such as Princess Cadence, Princess Luna, the Mane 6, Spike, and their families. I'll be posting at the end of this sections for you, the viewer, to vote upon and decide which you'd like to see happen. Anyway, the Changelings force the group into a corner and activate the portal, throwing them into this mystic or for them, fairly normal land.

If this is Post the failed Invasion then Twilight has already experienced her Canterlot High Journey, Multiple Journeys, and has an acute knowledge of humanity so it should come as no surprise she knows how to interact with them. Yet the massive differences between these humans and the ones she has come to know is startling in contrast. Given the physical power these humans have, the weakest Dustrider could snap human Big Mac like a twig. Now the most important part comes into play as the humans and the ponies be they standard or anthro, interact with one another, how will they go about this diplomacy?

Another way the story could change if this is Post-Successful Invasion, then the Ponies might attempt to convince the Three Tribes to join forces against the Changelings as they learn that Chrysalis is planning an invasion of this world after she and her Sisters, Myxine, Ambrosia, Miasma, and Calliphora learn of its existence. Can they work with the hesitant humans to form a defense or will they ultimately fail under the iron hoof of the millions of Changelings set to invade the world. How far will the ponies and humans go to not just defend their world, but push forward through the gate into Equestria?

Time for Decisions

Story Ideas
A. Post Failed Invasion
B. Post Successful Invasion

Pony Body Type
A. Standard Pony
B. Anthro Pony

Princess Twilight
A. Pre-Princess Twilight
B. Post Princess Twilight

Leave all Votes and comments below so I can have a general Idea of what people would like to see in this Crossover Idea.

Interesting concepts.

A: Mostly because I don't find Chrysalis as rather a competent ruler overall and I've never been a fan of the 'she won' stories. Could work more as a surprise attack on the main six and some soldiers stationed with them when they are out exploring something the CUtie Map sent them to.

The second one, Body TYpe, wouldn't matter to me either way. While the human's of Paraworld are stronger then average humans, so would a standard pony or anthro, seeing as a pony buck would shatter human bones and Earth pony strength.

B: Post Princess. Honestly, a lot of stories try and ignore the Equestria Girls world so it would be nice to have Twilight have some knowledge of humans so that would make for negotiating or getting to know these humans a little easier.

Paraworld! It been long time when someone mentions that game.

And what the other two tribes?

I could see the map sending the ponies there as it detects the magic of the deactivate Warp Gate in the Badlands and go to investigate. I believe I'd go with Anthro personally in the event I deemed some romance to come into play with the story itself. Yeah I could see her knowledge of humans becoming helpful as well during the initial contact with the Dustriders. She'd be the perfect mediator between both the Princesses and the Matriarch of the Dustriders themselves.
---

They will come into play as the story progresses. Do you wish to contribute to the consensus of the story in providing your choice on some of the options given?
---

What were your reasons behind those choices?

Because I want to.

Wow, a MLP/Paraworld Crossover sounds cool. Also Here's what I vote for.

B. Post Successful Invasion
A. Standard Pony
B. Post Princess Twilight

You know I'm writing one before this blog, right?:derpyderp1:

It's not a crossover and the story's different than your ideas.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8