Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Fullmetal Pony
Group Contributor

I noticed we approach 10 years since we all found ourselves here.

What a time we had.

What times we lived through.

I'm considering doing an epilogue. I'm not sure how it will jive with others' thoughts on how our collaboration will have ended, but I'm in the mood to guide this journey to its end.

Thunderbug80
Group Admin

Do it!

If you want to, anyway. I think the idea that each story is its own reality helps in that you can end things in a way that's satisfying for you without having to rely on anything done in the other stories.

I still get the urge to write and try to finish Australia. Time is usually not on my side though. Plus a lot has changed. I'm not with my wife any longer, so it feels weird having her in the story. But eventually if people care enough, I might try to finish mine.

Hopefully you finish yours.

Man this is a throwback. I remember being so excited for this when it first started and loving everyone's stories. And I got sad when it kinda just stopped, so to get some manner of conclusion would be awesome.

And Slorg, I would be ecstatic if you came back to finish yours too. Though, I do understand the awkwardness with your wife considering her arc in the story.

I definitely say go for it not just in this group but too many fanfictions I've read over the years never had proper ending so I'd like for at least some of them to have some.

I do hope you eventually finish yours as well while i didn't always agree with some of the directions this group i I had always hope that this series would reach its end. I'll be outside always thought about writing my own fan fiction for this group I don't know if I'll make it pony fall or not though but I always like the concept of ponies on Earth.

Dusty the Royal Janitor
Group Contributor

Every now and then, I still get the urge to come back and maybe touch up and rewrite some bits of Leather and Lace before maybe finishing it off. There's a lot that, ten years on, I would have done differently. Another part of me, though, kind of wants to just leave it as it is. Sort of a little piece of my personal history. A time capsule of where I was back then.

Good luck with your epilogue if you decide to go through with it :)

Fullmetal Pony
Group Contributor

It is done.

BTW, I’m a big Dragon Maid Fan so kudos on that

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7