SHUT UP OKAY I STILL NEED TO FINISH 2
TAKE A CHILL PILL OR SOMETHING
JEEZ

McNeil
Group Admin

Wait what is that green thingy next to me
Am I a mod or someshit
Prolly means I'll have to write messages like a normal person

False. They built The Crucible up to be some kind of amazing Death Star-esque super weapon, but your only options were destroy all technology and synthetics in the galaxy, which was annoying because I let the Geth wipe out Quarians, making it extremely counter-productive, or sacrifice yourself to control the Reapers, which is EXACTLY what you spent the game trying to prevent the Illusive Man from doing. It all boils down to either herp or derp, either way everyone loses, it just felt extremely unfulfilling.
/rant

McNeil
Group Admin

Jesus, I'm glad I stopped reading after 'the Crucible'. SPOILERS MAN

Well the title totally misled me

I best be on my way.

But yeah I haven't gotten to the ending yet but already had a good idea of what it would be, not too surprised.

I would have rather had 6: 3 lose, and 3 win.

1: Reapers win, next cycle is screwed. You did not do anything extra and only played the game to get through it. Very low galactic readiness, no allies, etc.
2: Reapers win, but the next cycle will almost surely defeat them. You did just enough to mess up the Reapers, but not enough to kill them.
3: Reapers lose, but you do to. Everybody's dead. Next cycle, however, is free to develop their own technology and be totally awesome badasses.

4: You win, but everybody barely survives. The current ME3 ending. You did just enough and made just enough good choices to beat them. Opinion below*
5: You win, survive, no Deus Ex Machina but at a heavy price. Most governments are relatively structured, but now it's a standoff between surviving nations (depending on choices throughout game). Basically a galactic reset button.
6: You completely destroy the Reapers, no Deus Ex Machina, with surviving civilizations (depending on choices throughout game) relatively intact. I get to have my ride off into the sunset with Tali.

*Here's my opinion on this ending: it was beautiful. That piano piece during the ending cinematic brought me to tears. However, this is Mass Effect. If that was how I said, it would be great. If this was just some generic but popular 3rd person shooter where you didn't make choices, it would be great. However, it makes the choices not matter at all. Peace with Quarians and Geth? Pick your choice of laser. Genophage cured? Pick your choice of laser. Anything else hard as balls to pull off or otherwise something that should matter? Pick your choice of laser. And plotholes. Ask others if you want a list, I don't want to.

Side note: Sequel: Mass Effect 4... 0,000. In the grim darkness of the somewhat far future, there is only war... Basically, a bunch of human colonies cut off from each other, hostile(?) alien races, technological reset, you get the idea. I'm just waiting for Shepard to come back as the God Emperor and lead the Great Crusade to reunite humanity...

I picked the ending where the mass relays were all destroyed and we control the Reapers, it seemed like a pretty obvious choice. Yeah the mass relays blew up but the Reapers built them in the first place, just ask them to make some more. What confused me was that the Reapers obey Shepherd, but the process of taking them over killed him. So does that mean he lives on in spirit as the Reaper Hive Mind or something, or is he gonna just restructure himself as some kind of god-Reaper, it leaves too many unanswered questions. Though I will say that the part where the Geth wiped out the Quarians and the final battle over Earth against the Reapers were just beautiful to watch, I'm a sucker for space battles.

hah your a fucking nigger

The entire thing was a giant hallucination.

Did you notice how the reaper citidale beam thing sent you up into an areat hat only goes to one area, and somehow Anderson followed you, but he came upon the terminal first.

The Illusive Man retrieved a pistol out of nowhere, and he died like a little bitch, in one carnifex shit, despite being Grayson'd.

shapord was absolutely close to death, but he recovered to a standing posture when the beamy fuck elevator came up.

The weaboo kid was obviously a texture change from that little boy, you know the little boy that dissapeared, and GROWLED when you turned away from it in the first mission?

Okay, so he gave you three choices, Control = Blue.

Synthesize = Green.

Destroy = Red.

But heres the thing= the ending's colours were swapped.

Anderson has, for the entire series, been the embodiment of Paragon, but his scene was red when shooting the power node.

While the Illusive Fag is obviously Renegade, his scene was blue.

So, the game fucking tricks you into choosing the WRONG choice.

When you choose the two WRONG choices, Shepard turns into a husk for a moment, then dies.

The little faggot kid stays behind you when your doing that, and literaly smirks when you kill yourself.

But, when you shoot the power node, you regain your strength, and charge at it, and you survive while the faggot kid instantly dies when the power node explodes.

And if you have enough EMS points at the end of the destroy ending, you get a lil' scene of shepard breathing in rubble and rebar.

So, basically, you fell unconsious when Harbinger the now mute reaper lasered you, and he was trying to indoctrinate you, and the destroy ending is the way you break out of it and survive.

So you're telling me that ME3 was all a dream? I must revise my comment then. It boils down to herp, derp, and HURRRRRR. "lol it was all a dream" is, in my opinion, the epitome of shit endings.

the ending was a dream.

Legion, Thane, and Miranda dieing actually happened

It seems like there's really nothing to go on, how in the hell is anyone coming to the conclusion that it's all a dream?

Denial that the ending really was that bad.

Guys, just wait for the new free dlc in april, it's glottaly real, right?

Right?

What...

Ah this isn't about that tiny little scene after the credits

SPOILERS

After the whole stargazer scene there's like a two second clip where shepard's chestplate is visible in a pile of wreckage and takes a breathe.Some people take this as a sign of (if you chose the red) that Shepard somehow survived falling through the atmosphere and having his synthetic parts shut off or that the whole sequence where he was blasted up into the citadel was a dream and he was still knocked out by Harbinger's blast.

END SPOILERS

is it? Cuz I just don't know if that's enough to go on to declare it all a dream. I guess I'm sort of taking things at face value as of yet, if the rumors are true and they put out more post ending DLC in April then we'll see.

I'd actually love to see an epilogue of things, like after Shepard is dead what sort of repercussions your choices made.

Favorite ending is still Synthesis (Green)

283871>>283871

DETP HERP IT WAS A HALLUCINATION FAGG

YOU CANT SURVIVE ATMOSPHERIC REENTERY WITH HALF YOUE CLOTHES BURNT OFFHJJ

284085 Well could I survive reentry if I was naked then?

Cuz I play a femshep so I'm not entirely against this proposal...

Femshep..

JENNIFER HALE IS A HERTIC AND A DAEMON, AND SO ARE YOU, YOU HERTICIAL SCUM!

BURN IN THE ENPROEROS LITE NOW OYOU SHALL IDE HERTIKID YES U DIE NOW WWWJKJJSJISKSSI DIIIEEE HEREETTIIILKKSS

*dies from emprah-gasm.*

Spahss Mareens. We are the Spahss Mareens.

Ive only ever played Penis Effect 1, it was a good game I just never have been bothered to buy 2 and 3

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22