The Royal Canadian Brony Alliance 220 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I've been searching and searching but I still have not found a single link, post, or anything that could point me in the right direction to join a Toronto based meetup group. This forum is more or less the closest I've found to contacting anybody.

I do not have a Facebook account (nor do I plan on getting one), which I'm guessing is probably the main reason I can't find anything. However, I've been thinking of starting a group on Meetup.com for Toronto bronies who don't have Facebook. Of course, I don't want to be creating any opposing groups to already established ones, but if the current group is Facebook only, I'm kinda stuck. Anyone have any information? Or, even better, a non-Facebook link? Thanks!

-Techdisk

Bronies Of Toronto. Unfortunately for you it's facebook based... it's also the only Toronto based brony meet up group I know... But Con Bravo this weekend has some bronies... just look for the CANterlot Convention table, I'm sure we'll draw them in tomorrow... being the Toronto MLP convention has it's perks.

3456982 Heh, Wasn't able to attend on such a short notice...
Is there any way you could contact them and ask if it would be a problem if I went ahead with the Meetup.com plan? I would still much rather not get a Facebook account unless absolutely necessary, but I understand if they don't want to change their entire system just for me. :/
Heck, I'd even be fine if they just contacted me externally (like through E-mail or something) whenever there was a meet, and I would just show up.
Sorry if I'm being bothersome...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3