Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I have had the best idea XCOM 2 SPOILERS

at the end of XCOM 2 the base game instead of the commander's fate being unknown, central, tygan, and shen all watch as the commander's body, suit and all that, suddenly vanish in a flash of psionic power, they had no idea where they went even the psionic troops the resistance trained had scanned the site and nothing, as if the commander vanished from this plane of reality with the commander missing they pushed harder to remove the remainder of advent so that they could attempt to locate the commander.

in Equestria, the sun was shining brightly the flowers were blooming the cool breeze flowed and it seamed nopony expected something otherworldly to appear. In the everfree forest there was a sudden flash of purple and lay there was a strange bipedal creature with a face mask wearing a strange type of armor with a large glowing object on its side laying unconscious on the ground its hair was flowing in a non-existent breeze constantly.

it was finished, they had finally done it the commander beat back the elders, yet as they were about to use their last bit of psionic power to leave and return to the avenger suddenly a rift appeared they thought that more enemies were about to come through yet it stayed, and suddenly they were pulled toward the rift, the commander tried to hold on to something, anything to not enter the rift but they could not hold on due to how exhausted they were from clearing out the elder's main base and was starting to fall unconscious just before they blacked out they saw the face of what looked like a female horse with a horn and wings with the colorization of a crimson mane, a pure white coat, and they could have sworn that they heard this mare speak saying "you poor child how much suffering have you been through."

and at the end of all of this, you could hear the best sentence ever

Welcome back Commander

Commander in Equestria

I'm putting this here because I'm horrid at writing so I'm donating this story idea to the masses and hoping and praying that someone does this justice

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2