Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Kinda surprised nobody said anything about this yet.

Arad (writer of the popular Stardust FiM/Xcom crossover) did. But still, fun stuff all around!

WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED OF THIS??????

And I swear I saw other games in this. I saw armor from Mass Effect, Plasma Sword from Halo, and Ghouls from Fallout.

Pretty sure that there's some Metro 2033 inspiration in the uniforms of one of the resistance groups as well. Like any good artist, let others' creations inspire you too :twilightsmile:

I knew those snipers reminded me of another! I was going to say it looked like one of Ana's skins from Overwatch, but it still didn't seem right.

I second that, take his money and give me ma game!

5985098 5985104 5985133 5986379 5988009
So for anyone who's interested in hearing more about how exactly this expansion is going to change the base game, I found two videos from a fairly competent commentator who has been covering this game since launch summarising everything Jake Solomon himself revealed in a recent interview. If at any point you have about a half hour's worth of free time to spare, I highly recommend giving these a viewing.

How this is going to affect alien activity:

And how this going to affect XCOM and the Resistance:

I don't know about you lot, but I'm looking forward to this. I didn't really need more reasons to keep going back to XCOM 2, (I've already sunk literal hundreds of hours into this game since release :twilightblush: ) but damn, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't going to take full advantage of them.

Stuff like this is why I hate not having the PSN network!!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10