Writers in Harmony 31 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
Milkdudes
Group Admin

Details coming tonight but I got us our own private forums just for this project and the team. Will get you all the details. The new forum will be our HQ and place where we can do group chats right in site, post artwork, links, stories everything without anyone else seeing it.

Will have it fully running tonight, even has a pony music play ^_^

If you would like to be a forum helper please let me know will need help with a banner or something for the forum

300930 NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE! If you'd like I can try and help with a banner and such. Will we need to repost all our info, art, and ideas in the new forum?

Great news my good lad! Can't wait! Allons-y! (my god Dr. Who has taken over my brain)

Cya later FiMFiction. You were good to us, but unfortunately you aren't allowed to remember we were ever here.

PEACE OUT!

This is good, we're moving up in the world:pinkiehappy:. I may not be on later tonight(It's half past midnight here, so I should be turning in soon), but if you don't plan on posting a link to the new HQ just pm it to me or something.

300930 Yes, i would like to be a forum helper. :twilightsmile:Though I cannot draw.:fluttershysad:

sweeeeeeeeettt!!!!

Its the doctor again XD

FML THIS MADE ME FALL OVER!!!! HE EVEN PUT GLASSES ON THE HAT!!!!!! IM GONNA GET ME SHADES!!! :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Oh my god! I rawfled my pants so hard! XD :rainbowlaugh: :rainbowlaugh: :rainbowlaugh:

300931 Already called it! But yea were going to need help.

Milkdudes
Group Admin

300936 300932>>300936>>300938>>300940

Will send you the link in a few hours it will be up and 100% running by morning, still some scripting and other stuff to do, making custom buttons and a temp banner. But its a for reals forum not a cheap chat room, and it has a chatroom to we can talk right on the site on the main page.
With this move we can post anything and everything without fear of others seeing it, and I will be moving everything from here to there as much as is needed will take more then a day to do that there are over 100 threads lol

We will also be opening a normal forum for fans and community so they can do stuff, a shop when we have stuff to sell and a lot more there are plans for a lot for this, the crew forums will still remain sealed for our use only don't invite someone who is not part of the team yet will work on that soon enough.

this is most wonderful news cant wait

im going too miss fim but its for the best, well then onwards and upwards

300958 So you're basically making another site for us as moderators :raritystarry: . For my friends who are bronies (not many) I can send them the normal forum and spread it around :pinkiesmile:

get a bizz going like how fighting is magic has a seperate site

Milkdudes
Group Admin

300971 don't invite others just yet I will have that part figured out by 2moro night I need to make sure only we can get access to the story sections, no leaks you know, but by all means lets grow this into something great.

300983 sounds cool :pinkiehappy:
300975 dont kill me but what exactly is fighting is magic....:rainbowderp:

Hey! That was my catchphrase a few regenerations back. Ah well. Anywho, can't wait to see what this, whatever it is, forum thing, looks like and how it works.

Alrighty then! Can't wait buddy!

You don't know? :rainbowderp: :pinkiecrazy: Let me tell you something... -raises a knife-
Just kidding! :pinkiehappy: Fighting is Magic is an online MLP fighting game. It stars the mane 6 and will have some other to-be-announced characters. And it isn't done yet, so you can't play it yet. Which really sucks right now.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18