Writers in Harmony 31 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Milkdudes
Group Admin

To answer your question about what girl Soarin goes with, here is a short scene I wrote at work today that I think will answer that.

Scene (written like a screenplay)-

As the light from the great release of magical energy dies down, a glow fills the land of Equestria, all pony's that had fallen victim to Nightmare and her forces were freed by the new elements of harmony.

Soarin
Rainbow look, they are all returning to life, do you think?

Taking off without warning at full speed, Soarin rushes towards the ruins of Canterlot, a light fills the city as the ponys lost return to life with question and confusion. There in the cave he lands, his friends returned to life, over joyed her rushed to greet them. But is stopped by a familiar voice.

Spitfire
Soarin, is that really you? I feel like I've been asleep forever.

Rainbow came out of the glow of light, seeing Soarin and Spitfire together again. Soarin reached out with a hove moving her hair back kissing her with the passion and love he had show for her since the day he lost her. Lost in time they remand together, frozen like a staute that could be torn down.

Rianbow looks on, she wanted to look away but felt so happy for them both, this was something special, something she wanted with all her heart aswell, Soarin regained his composer with Spitfire returning a give of love in her eyes he had never seen within her before. He saw Rainbow standing there, a tear in her eye, but not a tear of pain, but of joy for the both of them.

Rainbow
It's ok Soarin, you did all this to save her, I will not stand in your way.
Be with her, the mare you love, you've talked about this day since the
day we met.

Soarin flew to Rainbow landing at a respectable distance, his eyes glittered in the glow of love and life forever more.

Soarin
But Rainbow what about you?

Rainbow looked to him, wiping a tear from her eye.

Rainbow
It's ok, don't worry about me, you risked all to save her,
there's nothing I could ever do to compete with that.
I love you Soarin, it will hurt for a while,
but its not like we won't be friends right?

Soarin moved close nuzzling her gently moving his head above hers, letting her rest on his chest. Soarin spoke gently, as he often did when he knew she needed somepony to rely on.

Soarin

Best friends, forever. Thank you for all you've done Rainbow,
I love you, more then you'll ever know. I only wish things could have
turned out different, never meeting you, so your heart wouldn't be
hurting now.

Rainbow began holding back tears, for she knew that this would be the last time they would be together like this, Soarin already in tears, gave her a gentle kiss on the head, moving a hove to her cheek, wiping the tears from her beautiful purple eye. Looking deep within them past, to her very soul he spoke.

Soarin
I never wanted to hurt you, you have been there for
me during the darkest chapter in my life, you've fought
so hard to help me, see this dream through. I will love you
forever Rainbow, you've brought something back to me
I can never repay you for, you saved me, I'm so sorry
it has to end this way.

Rainbow closed her eyes, trying to remember this moment forever, the feel of his breath against her skin, the beat of his heart, the sound of his voice, the words he spoke. She opened her eyes when he joined her in a last loving kiss. As they broke Rainbow backs away.

Rainbow
We've shared something together that only comes once
a life time, though it maybe over now, I will never forget
the felling of being with my true love, something I will
hold forever. I will never stop loving you, but this is for
the best. Forget me Soarin, be with her and don't look
back.

As tears formed a puddle under her she shot into the sky, a rainbow trail following behind. Spitifire flew to Soarin unsure what to say, she had not known how hard Soarin and Rainbow fought to save her, Soarin was her hero, but Rainbow deserved more then to be forgotten.

Spitfire
Soarin we can't just let her leave, after all she's
done for us, her lifes dream was to be a Wonderbolt
if nothing else you own her that much.

Soarin looked to Spitfire, a stern look held on her face, Soarin nodded in agreement before taking her into his arms, then dropping to his knees

Soarin
Spitfire you're my everything, you're the driving force behind
everything I am, I love you, beyond words, would you honor me
forever and become my wife?

Spitfire taken by surprise lept into his arms once again, holding his face a short distance from hers.

Spitfire
Of course I will, nothing would make me happier.

As they joined together with a kiss that would change the rest of their lives, Rainbow shot over head, her had one last gift for them, a trick she had saved for this very moment, a sonic love boom, colors of the rainbow exploded as a ring the shape of a heart filled the sky about them, the ground shook and the world knew that they would be together forever......

So I guess im going to add voices to this too?

No...hold back the tears...
I love this scene. Even though I'm a total stickler for Soarin' x Rainbow Dash being best couple, this may be for the best.

I'm just wondering how Sonic is gonna react when he realizes that after Soarin' won the "battle" over Rainbow Dash, he left Rainbow for Spitfire.

Stay frosty my delicious friends. Silver, out! :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4