Writers in Harmony 31 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Milkdudes
Group Admin

Am trying very hard to finish Episode one part one today so you all can see the changes and what had to be redone. I'm back working on the scene with Sonic chasing Twilight through the hidden area of the castle trying to make it as horror movie like as I can.

Here is the plot that you've already seen-

We open in the blue mare in Ponyvile, Derpy the mail mare crashes through the roof, putting a jumble of mail into Twilight's hooves apologizing for forgetting to deliver them, after a few words to derpy about the mail service, Derpy flies up and out of the Blue Mare creating another hole in the roof, Java drops to his knees raising his front hooves to the sky, DERPY!!!!!!!!!

Twilight looks through the mail coming a cross an invitation dated about a month ago. It's an invitation from Shining and Cadance for all the girls to join them in Canterlot, something wonderful has happened. She and the main 6 leave for Canterlot wondering whats going on.
In Canterlot they meet the Captain of the Pegasus Royal Guard Trigger, Twilight trusts him, seeming to be quit the nice Stallion, and follow him to Canterlot Castle to see Shining and Cadance. There Twilight and the others are in for a shock as they are greeted at the door by a very young filly, to young to even speak, she is the daughter of Shining and Cadance named Aurora, a little unicorn that can already use magic, gifted the only word to come to mind. Celestia and Prince Lightning join them and have a nice meal together talking about family and friendship. This is where we learn of when Prince was born and some events around his birth. After dinner Trigger pulls Twilight a side asking him to meet him alone, he tells Twilight of Luna and her nightmares, she goes to her to try to help, hearing a self argument between her and Nightmare moon a dream she is having yelling a loud. She speaks to Celestia about Luna and goes to the library to find answers about he elements and their creation. Her she is interrupted by an almost demon like figure, that chases her into an old ruined part of the castle, forgotten and dark. Here she runs until bumping into Trigger in the corridors having come down hearing voices to help her. They make their way through this forgotten part of the castle, running into a room, Starswirls former living quarters, where she finds a book on the creation of the elements and a spell to transfer a spirit from a sealed creature into another vessel.

She gathers the elements and bearers to help their friend, they unleash the spell upon Luna, but when all seems to be won, the elements lose their power falling off the bearers, and breaking its hold on all who were trapped by their power. Nightmare is reawakened and takes Luna again, she shatters the elements, attacking the bearers, then busting out of the castle with some of the parts of the elements. Dscord and her has a stand off and agree to help each out take over Equestria and make the bearers pay. Trigger is charged with betraying them all and put in prison, it was Sonic all along not Trigger that fooled them all for the greater good.

End of Part 1

This will be up tonight even if I have to work all night. If you need me to add something to part two to get your story up let me know know or hold your piece.

So unbelievably epic

299300 Sounds good so far:pinkiehappy:
although there isn't much conflict to begin with.:twilightsheepish:
Maybe part 1 and two should be released together?:trixieshiftright:

Milkdudes
Group Admin

299370 well this release is only so you guys can have the info to write, part one and two will be offically released together but its still a long ways off, that was just the story break down not episode one Im still writing I will have it up as soon as I can.

an we will be ready for the writing process soon after:pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6