Writers in Harmony 31 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Milkdudes
Group Admin

As the unofficial Trailer is nearing completion for Everfree, I want to think a head to the official trailer for the story and any help would be awesome.

The Animated Trailer will be about 2 - 3 mins long and 100% original animation, this is not a music video all created by hand by us. I would like to make this as good as it can be for the official pitch to hasbro studios and well to the community.

What I need first more then anything else is a narrator for the opening of the trailer, I need ether a guy or gal that can read the lines as best they can so I can animation the character to them. You will be playing ether Shining Armor or Twilight in the trailer.

I will be working on some storyboards, character sheets and background concepts for the trailer, this animation I want to present to conventions around the world next year to promote the last stand and our work.

We need backgrounds, someone to color the animations would be great and help speed up the drawings, sound effects , and even actors for the different characters if needed.

I'm not going to stop writing but this is a project that will take as long as writing the story to complete, over 5,500 single drawings will go into this and will have to plan it like a small film so it goes over well.

I want to show the action, the story plot, the heart and the terror held within the story, the hard part will be animating part of scenes for this, being this is not a real animated show yet.

Any help at all with this would be of great help,

i am sorry that i cannot help when it comes to the art (i cant draw stick figure's so definitely cant do ponies), but i can do voices (not good at impersonating any characters except big mac i do a decent big mac) and music (for music i will need time to do it)

I'm a good voice actor. I do well in Malovent voice overs and crazy narrators, you know really bad guys. I could give this a try, maybe hasbro will let voice act my character if I'm good enough.

I can do the coloring and vector art for the frame work so thats clean,color and frame timimg. I dont have the equipment to draw as well, later if I get a tablet Ill help with that as well.

299003 Well cast you know what I can do so if you need my help for anything, let me know. Otherwise i cant help because drawing and animation is my worst point. :fluttershysad:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5