Writers in Harmony 31 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Milkdudes
Group Admin

This is another test of the Unofficial Trailer to The Last Stand of Harmony, this will be a contest entry to Everfree and shown at the convention for ever pony to see whats coming, I have completely redone the opening to more fit with the story of the girls using a spell on Luna and turning her back into Nightmare Moon, I have not added Discords scenes yet still cutting them and this is not finished at all. The video is not due till July so I will be making it as good as possible. When a voice is given for the real opening this will be 100% better with original story and voice.

The battle scene is alittle off track so sorry about that am fixing it now but you'll get the idea of where its going. Video will cute at 2 mins 10 secs and song will still play that was to let me know what was next in the song sorry again lol, and I forgot to add pinkie and remove celestia's NO! o-o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9FmWoEip8A

sorry posted wrong version new one up lol

Amazing...just..w0w I give it: 10/10 happy pinkie's :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Awesome as always Cast! A few things though. Twilight's part at 0:37 kinda gets cut off and just leaves it with the Twilight wallpaper. Pinkie's scene is still just the wallpaper at 0:31.
And one question. Aside from Chrysalis playing a bit of a role in the background, subtly pulling some strings, are the changelings gonna play a role at ALL? Or are they just being used in the video because their scene was the only real battle in MLP?

If I could say one word. Just one.
Brilliant!

very good i liked it

Milkdudes
Group Admin

298757 The Changlings will be in the series, not the Queen (in the video she will be replaced by Nightmare or Discord), Nightmare will gather up a good number of them, they will form ranks in her army posing as pony's and mostly Shadowbolts to throw off the main seven. They are a great low ranking bad guy for the story, can use many or few and get a good out come. And for the video it is one of the only fights in the entire show I ether have to use some of it or scrap the entire thing, I will be animating a real trailer but it will take much longer then a few months to do, I'm still green to animation itself and its going to be a lot of work just for a short few min trailer. Animation a 3 min by hand is about about 5,400 drawings, coloring them all, getting voice or sound effects, making backgrounds and a ton of other stuff. So it will be ready about the time to story is finished lol, any help btw would be great! lol

Sorry I could have sworn I talked about adding them in before, sorry if I didn't.

I'm sure you did talk about them. I just forget some things. Anyway, I want to help with the animated trailer, I really do, but I'm no good with animations. Not yet anyway. Taking classes on it next year in school. I'd help with voice acting or drawing, but I don't have the proper equipment for recording anything, and I can't draw ponies for shiz.

Stay frosty my delicious friends. Silver, out! :pinkiehappy:

298852 I thought about that to just theres a problem with that will we have to many characters..?:unsuresweetie:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8