Writers in Harmony 31 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Milkdudes
Group Admin

Episode 001/1- The Rise and Fall of Harmony Part 1

We open in the blue mare in Ponyvile, Derpy the mail mare crashes through the roof, putting a jumble of mail into Twilight's hooves apologizing for forgetting to deliver them, after a few words to derpy about the mail service, Derpy flies up and out of the Blue Mare creating another hole in the roof, Java drops to his knees raising his front hooves to the sky, DERPY!!!!!!!!!

Twilight looks through the mail coming a cross an invitation dated about a month ago. It's an invitation from Shining and Cadance for all the girls to join them in Canterlot, something wonderful has happened. She and the main 6 leave for Canterlot wondering whats going on.
In Canterlot they meet the Captain of the Pegasus Royal Guard Trigger, Twilight trusts him, seeming to be quit the nice Stallion, and follow him to Canterlot Castle to see Shining and Cadance. There Twilight and the others are in for a shock as they are greeted at the door by a very young filly, to young to even speak, she is the daughter of Shining and Cadance named Aurora, a little unicorn that can already use magic, gifted the only word to come to mind. Celestia and Prince Lightning join them and have a nice meal together talking about family and friendship. This is where we learn of when Prince was born and some events around his birth. After dinner Trigger pulls Twilight a side asking him to meet him alone, he tells Twilight of Luna and her nightmares, she goes to her to try to help, hearing a self argument between her and Nightmare moon a dream she is having yelling a loud. She speaks to Celestia about Luna and goes to the library to find answers about he elements and their creation. Her she is interrupted by an almost demon like figure, that chases her into an old ruined part of the castle, forgotten and dark. Here she runs until bumping into Trigger in the corridors having come down hearing voices to help her. They make their way through this forgotten part of the castle, running into a room, Starswirls former living quarters, where she finds a book on the creation of the elements and a spell to transfer a spirit from a sealed creature into another vessel.

She gathers the elements and bearers to help their friend, they unleash the spell upon Luna, but when all seems to be won, the elements lose their power falling off the bearers, and breaking its hold on all who were trapped by their power. Nightmare is reawakened and takes Luna again, she shatters the elements, attacking the bearers, then busting out of the castle with some of the parts of the elements. Dscord and her has a stand off and agree to help each out take over Equestria and make the bearers pay. Trigger is charged with betraying them all and put in prison, it was Sonic all along not Trigger that fooled them all for the greater good.

End of Part 1

Episode 001/2- The Rise and Fall of Harmony Part 2-

We open with Shining or Twilight speaking,

In a magical land we've learned the meaning of friendship, What it takes to achieve the impossible,
And that love itself will concur all. But all we know has been lost, for they have returned.

With the fall of Elements of Harmony with fight on, For our fallen brothers we fight on, For our children,
for Celestia and the rebirth of Harmony we fight on!

For we are the stand, The Last Stand of Harmony!

We open to Canterlot and its guards on the walls ready to defend the city, their captain Shining raises the shield to keep all from entering. They wait for an attack, that they know will come. The Wonderbolts are in their training center going over a plan of attack and Soarin is in the local bakery enjoying what he loves most, an fresh apple pie, then the ground starts to shake, pies and other goods start to fall, Soarin and the baker try to save them all as the building starts to shake itself apart, with a great plum of smoke Soarin and the baker hug each other crying over the fallen goods. Over head a massive dragon like creature appears with an army of Pegasus at his wing, a thunder from below rings across the city as a massive army of unicorn and earth pony's move in from below, ready to attack the city. The sky glows in its last sun light as Nightmare unleashes her magic and turns day into night, the battle for Canterlot now begins.

Pony's fight with all they have to save Canterlot and those trapped within its walls. But the forces of Nightmare adn Discord out number them almost 4 to 1. But Shining's shield holds for the time being. On their quest to restore the elements the girls get word of the attack on Canterlot racing to join them, Fluttershy and Rainbow fly off at top speed to see if they can help them.

The battle was turning in Canterlot's favor having beaten back Mare's forces when something no pony expected happened, the dragons enter the battle without reason, without warning, they attack both sides forcing some enemies to work together, this new power is to much as the shield is destroyed, Canterlot would now fall, nothing could save it now. Even if they beat Nightmare the Dragons would take it. The Stallions fight to defend their children and mares, as they run from the city. unicorn blasts rock the city turning everypony in their sights to stone, as suddenly as the dragons entered the battle they left, leaving Nightmare and Discord to take over Canterlot, the greatest blow came as the Wonderbolts became tapped in there HQ, trying to save as many as they could they couldn't save themselves, Nightmare cornered them turning some to stone and the rest into her own personal servents the Shadowbolts, Celestia got away but Prince Lightning, Cadance and Aurara are taken prisoner. Trigger is also let free, and takes revenge on Shining they fight as the enemy draws in to capture him, Shining gets away, as Trigger vows to hunt him to the ends of Equestria. Twilight and the others leave with a small ban of other pony's, they must find a way to restore the elements and save the pony's lost, Soarin joins them as well to save Spitfire his true love and avenge his friends.

The CMC now join the story moving away from Canterlot to find the main 6, and their way in this new world. Nightmare introduces her captured Wonderbolts to her elements of discord, putting as their leader Captain Orion, formerly Spitfire (no one will know that yet), introduce the dreams of the Prince about an unknown creature (Eclipse) and Cobalt will enter the story.

This clears up a lot!

there is a slight problem though 298503, what if they complain about Derpy's name like last time, and force it into something else like what they did it last time

Alrighty then! This really helps out a lot! And this story is turning out even better than I would have imagined! I still need some things cleared up though. Where is the headquarters for the good guys now, are the CMC with the mane 6, and how EXACTLY was Cobalt introduced?

Oh this is just...just...
Brilliant! Oh my goodness! Why is this not an event in history? Wh-

Wait a minute. Lemme set the TARDIS for a couple thousand years in the future. Right now I'm hanging out with a teenage Starswirl the Bearded. Oh he's a great intellectual fellow! And quite the chess opponent. Anywho, a couple thousand years, and let's see if you writers can predict the future of the ponyverse and its wars. :raritywink:

298516Yeah that can happen...BUT, Most likely not. but still a possibility

Amazing...I just got this awesome roll of scenes in my head while I was reading this entire thing, like I was watching this as if it were show or something.
"Im so excited I, I feel like shouting, FUS RO yay!":yay:

Milkdudes
Group Admin

298535 To answer your questions,

1) before from the point of this attack until the launch of the airship, the good guys hide in the caverns under Canterlot, placing agents into Nightmare's forces, trying everything they can to stop her from their hidden base right under her hooves. After Nightmares Airship is launched and the forces of light are forced to leave or be exposed I was thinking that they would ether settle in a new city and fortify it to be a last stand base for all good pony's left, or they could build a ship of their own, a mobile base. Not as big as mares but still not in one place.

2) At the beginning till about 3/4 through the entire story the CMC are on their own, meeting the new bearers of Harmony, until they meet up with Lightning, and the main cast. They will have the story of finding the new elements of harmony even though they don't know that, the freindships they make on their journey to find the main cast will build the new bearers into friends like the first FiM episode that made the girls friends.

3) As for Cobalt he will be introduced at the very end of part 2, when she activates the elements of Discord a spark shoots off hitting a cliff nearby thinking nothing of it the elements take their powers and go off to search for Twilight and the others, that magical spark revives Cobalt a pony long gone, he returns with memories fresh of Discords betrayal that ended with his death and his love for Luna still with in. He attacks the air ship a lone using his almost super pony magic, breaking through most of her guards and even discord to get to Nightmare. He pledges his serves to Nightmare and Discord to help her win the war as prof of his love for her, but he is really trying to help Luna the pony she loved, and the hate between Discord and Cobalt will grow from here, I will leave the rest up to his creator.

298516 To answer your question this one is that last real shout out to the fans I figured it would be a nice thing to atleast have her speak one last time in the series. The fans themselves loved the original the last round up episode when they said her name, it was a lot of people that have never seen the show trying to stop it and get her off air. I will not take those ppl into account because Derpy still lives. Worst case I will simply change the part where Java yells her name into him just yelling no or something else.

Heck I would like to see Dr. Hooves in this even if its just for a scene, this is the last season if it does get taken on we should make it go out with a ban that the community will never forget. Ant that means putting some side fan made characters into the show even if we don't write them in. A last salute from hasbro to their fans kind of thing, at least this is how I see it.

Alrighty then! This cleared up things very well. But two more questions. Has the airship been launched yet, or are the good guys still hiding out in Canterlot's underground caverns? And when was Dr. Whooves mentioned in this?

Stay frosty my delicious friends. Silver, out! :pinkiehappy:

Milkdudes
Group Admin

1) The air ship is not built yet, it will launch about 4 or 5 episodes into the story, before the rescue of the Prince and the rest. The good guys will have to find a new base when the ship is launched because well when the top of your base is gone your kind of easy to see lol

2) Dr. Whooves I'm not sure it was just an idea, he could simply appear in a scene and never again of something just as Derpy did, or a few times in random places. Not meant to be a main character or anything lol

Just appear in some random places?! My good sir, I am offended that you would even consider having any variation of me not take a major role in an event in history such as this war for control of Equestria! Honestly! The thought of it. Refer to my post in your "Pony character call to arms" thread for my idea on Doctor Hooves. Of course, this is just an idea. I suppose the group must decide on it's ay-okay as well.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11