Writers in Harmony 31 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24
Milkdudes
Group Admin

Cast here!

Me and Mr. Bojangles have been talking at length about to art aspect of this story and would love for those of you that have characters now in the story to post something here as to a physical description of your character, even a little drawing if you have one so that the artists can get as many concept drawings of the cast as we can out and away. That way every pony will know what they look like so when it comes to writing you have all the information you need to write with.

This thread is only for posing the characters and the art works that will come from it.

I would like to create a character sheet for each character, with a description, some back story, colors, and some different poses. I feel this will help hasbro a great deal having them already done would save time.

Me and him are the only artists here so please give us some time,

Thanks every pony ^_^

Also even small details, for instance if a character is a unicorn, what color magic do they have? Eye color, etc
any information is always helpful :)

Only artists?
AHEM! Oh and you already have my charcter sheets.

Milkdudes
Group Admin

298483 yours is finished for the most part, so.....many........requests o_O lol jk

Since i have 2 characters I will post details for both

RutLight:He's not that buff but he does have some muscles, eye color is a sky blue, coat white and mane is black. Monocle is silver and he's a little bigger than AJ.

BlackDemon:He is as masculine as BigMac, eye's are pure white, coat is storm cloud gray and mane is navy blue with one red streak. This brute is a bit bigger than Big Macintosh.:pinkiecrazy:

Hope that clarifies matters:twilightsmile:

Right then. You already know my characters, Carlo and Hydro. Hydro is a diamond dog that wears a faded brown overcoat, the kind the 10th Doctor Who wears. His fur is gray and he's balding at the top of his head, but a few wisps of white hair still stick up on it. He's tall and lanky, and very thin. His eyes are a dull gray, and his left one is always whirring around in complete opposite of his right (think Made Eye Moody). His teeth are yellowed.

Carlo is a unicorn with a messy teal mane (think Harry Potter hair on a unicorn) and a short teal tail. His body color is navy blue, and his eyes are a neon green. His magic color is blue.

Wow. I referenced Harry Potter for both?

ok then..
my only oc but everyones favorite wtf moment...

sonic boom:
height- a little taller than celestia but smaller than colbalt.
appearance:
form one is a tall statuesque stallion with yellow and black stripped hair. His eyes are bright yellow but missing the blacks while still retaining the very pony like highlights. from a distance his eyes look normal and in the dark his eyes glow brilliant yellow. however when angered his eyes become black and begin to tear black as well, theese tears often defy gravity and trail off of his face from his eyes in a way similar to a lava lamp.

the truer form

Well, I don't know about fictious ponies I'll be putting in this story, but what about a certain incarnation of me that doesn't exactly look like this picture of me you can see to the left. Maybe we could add myself in as a Doctor that studies Tartarus and all that. We could call him, Doctor Hooves! Wouldn't that be great? Think about it. The main characters get attacked by Tartarus' Angels (that's what I've christened the Weeping Pegasi in this story) and all of a sudden, ba-bam! I show up, well not necessarily me, but you get the idea. Anyway, I show up and start explaining about the workings of these Angels and what you must do to stop them. I save their lives like I do every day, and boom! I'm a hero. What do you think? Oh yes. I think this Doctor should be chestnut in body color with a brown mane and tail and blue eyes.
Hmm. That is rather unsettling, but I've seen worse.

I have to make sure he can pass the pg rating:pinkiecrazy:

I suppose. But still, even with this "toned down" version, I'm pretty sure some of the younger viewers of this show will be experiencing quite a few nightmares. I actually remember one time when I was still in the human world, when I had picked up a brony companion and we traveled to an era of the future where bronies are mass power and...

You know, disregard what I just said.

yes hes on nightmare inducing...not at psychiatric help required after viewing.

This is the reaction I had in one of my previous incarnations, and it's the reaction I had when reading this comment. I understood none of it. I hate to, as Silver says, "shoot you down on this" but that grammar was a bit difficult to understand.

Well, you already have the backstory and everything for Sword Play, so I'll just give a baisic description.

Same general build as Big Mac, but not as muscular as he prefers speed, agility and wit to brute strength. He's got a light, faded blue coat with a black patch on his mouth and hooves, a parted, but usually pretty unkempt, mane(brown on one side, deep blue on the other), and a cerulean tail with a bright green streak. His cutie mark is two crossed rapiers, and his magic changes color depending on his mood. If he's happy, it glows blue, if he's angry it's a dark crimson(or blood red), when he's sad it's a dull grey or black depending on the severity of the depression. He sometimes wears a jacket that, while at one point it looked neat and clean, is now tattered, torn, and has faded from it's once brilliant white to a dark grey from years of travelling and not having the time or patience to do laundry. He usually keeps his rapier at his hip, in plain view of any and all who would challenge him, and his psychotic nature often keeps his mood changing from angry to joyful and so on. He could kill(or whatever the equivalent in this story is, can't remember) somepony at the drop of a hat, and has, in fact, done so in the past.

Of course he apologized afterwards. That's just good manners.

phisical descriptions of both Dame and Hedwig,
Dame is a grey (like about a %25 grey) with a salt and pepper mane and tail her mane is kind of a cross between rainbow dashes (length) and twilight's (for style) her eyes are a dark purple she is an earth pony her cutie mark is a brilliant diamond
hedwig is a griffin her body and wings are a golden brown her tallons are a buttery yellow at the tips and darken to a golden brown her head is snow white with orange tips and golden eyes

Alright, good to have all these descriptions. I'll get started as soon as I can :)

Wait wait! I forgot Obscurum. We can't forget the leader of an uprising now can we? Anyway, he's a dragon with the same build as the red one in Dragonshy, with black scales and an acid purple underbelly. His right wing is kind of tattered and scarred and he has a mace-like tail. He breathes purple fire and his eyes are acid green. I really like acid colors don't I? :pinkiecrazy:

I forgot to mention sonic has a light grey scar thats the same shade as his outline color, It looks like a decaptiation scar so it should be placed a few inches below the head

298497 So Carlo has THIS hair then

298475 Can you possibly draw Cobalt Fury?? :rainbowderp::pinkiecrazy:

299146 Yes I can. Right now I'm working on Sword Play. But I'll do Cobalt next.
Can you give me a description of him?

299147 I can give you the picture from the gen, but i think it would be better if he was drawn but ill repost everything about him. (He is alicorn) (If possible can you change his mane I only had so many options in the generators, He is 1.5x Celestias size and his body colours are the only things I ask you dont change. Name: Cobalt Fury
Species: Alicorn
Talents powers: {if Alicorn is precent} , Mind controll, Ability to controll ponies[if not], Able to fly so fast able to turn into lightning
Appearance: {i have changed him alot since my fiction but.} here it is
Description : Long ruling over Equestria, took orders from nobody did his job well untill nicer ponies showed up {celestia/luna} And attempted to take over [oooohh im so gonna make a fic bout this] they succeed of course throwing him off the throne : he wasnt a nice pony but he did things right and the ponies liked this other than the fact he's just plain mean only one pony took his heart Princess Luna who he fell in love with and to this they used this to there advantage; killing him,making his hatred for equestria become somthing
Point in story: NM russerects him for help, for she needs more power to rule Equestria not realising his pure rage against luna trouble persists etc
he's a ridiculously loud pony his normal speaking voice is louder that the royal canterlot voice, and his royal canterlot voice well nuff said :moustache:

Huh. Whaddaya know. A Harry Pony. Or maybe it's a Harry Trotter. Either way, yeah! That's what it looks like. Harry Trotter hair.

Milkdudes
Group Admin

299194 I like Harry Trotter lol background pony's from movies? I 100% approve! lol

I wonder is he from Trottingham? Did he go to Ponywharts School of Unicorn arts?

298475 for my character do like my profile pic the eyes are Emerald green in case you cant see them. he has large muscular wings but thin musclular body. he has various scars all over his body (on one of his eyes, along ribcage, knees anywhere else you think would look good) i cant think of anything for a cutie mark so just make him a blank flank (unless you got an idea) his face is cold and emotionless (not sad or angry more so he just appears empty on the inside) and his power is making and controlling flames so have some fun with that:pinkiecrazy:

i look foward to what you make everything else you've made looks awsome so far :raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24