Writers in Harmony 31 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

ok then I have been attemtping to arrange meetings around scheduels but real life rears its head far too often lol so here is plan b!!!! Here is the thread to be filled with team evil ideas...so anything you wanna see done? post it here!!! so like this....

'what if prince lightining gets kidnapped by sonic and sonic instead of hurting him is like a girl scout den mother XD'

the idea is posted and one of us could go.
';lol thats funny we should do that!!'

and then the idea gets flushed out later. so throw theese evil plot ideas. it can have some comedic effect like the above.

What if one of the Changelings (There in the fic right?) when asked a question like:"What are you gonna do to me!" It thinks for a moment decides to break the 4th wall, changes in the medic from TF2 and says the famous line:"I HAVE NO IDEA". Then we hear PinkiePie say:"I see what what you did there,*Proceeds to smack a cupcake tray against said changelings head*

296485(Picture i meant to put in original comment but it didnt work)

296487 lol changelings are open game here

Here is the sonic boom full form description for our artists. its an exerpt from my story

his fangs barred as his white skin peeled away to reveal the bloody red figure, nails driven into its own hooves to cause pain, proving it was alive. The eyes were removed and left to weep black. The soul was tainted and the tears replaced by its dead blood. The horrific fanged grin that tore up either side of its face with assorted stitches upon the gashes kept the eternal grin, the only way it could bring itself to smile. The wings of bone jutted up from its bloody back, the bones of its spine evident and leaving indention's upon its seemingly stretched flesh. This was proof of the dreams that had died and rotted away as did his feathers. The mangled mass of stitches down its middle, moving past his visible ribs, to show it was indeed empty inside.

I do like it XD comedic times are well needed here

296410 you got to ost that conversation again so I have something to work with. I can't find the thread it was in.

So, this is the evil version of the Idea Generator? I would've been fine with evil ideas in the Idea Generator, but this could work too! :pinkiehappy:

So, what if we had Discord constantly blatantly disregard Nightmare's orders thus eventually leading to a battle between them over power right before the final battle of the war. Thoughts?

Stay frosty my delicious friends. Silver, out! :pinkiehappy:

296575 why would nightmare be giving orders to discord? i thought they were partners but i do like the idea of the two fighting before the final battle

for some evilness how about we have POW ponies have thier minds altered to fight for the evil side against thier friends

What's POW? And they are partners, but I thought perhaps they would have, like, evil villain "boardroom" meetings where everyone is assigned their missions/tasks. I dunno.

296683:facehoof: POW is prisoner of war also i can not see disocrd in a boardroom meeting of any kind nightmare yes giving orders to soilders and such but discord would just do whatever he wanted

Meh. Just an idea. I suppose Discord could be that one guy that's always late and just does shit in the meetings.

yes!!! and fluttershy would be a POW..can we say evil fluutershy?:flutterrage:

-after kindapping lighting-
lightning: what do you want with me!?
sonic: your a very needed ingredient in my latest plan....
lightning: o.o
sonic: -lightning strikes and creepy music goes off-
lightning O.O -looking for exit-
sonic: -brings in eclipse- here ya go play time kiddies:heart: I made cupcakes too. -turns around wearing a pink apron and sets the tray down- have fun and play nice.. -trots off in a very girly way while singing lalalalala-

lightning:....wait, what? -is confused beyond all reason-
eclipse: yea, -eating a cupcake- he has that effect on everypony.

this one?

296729 no:flutterrage: fluttershy is incapable of evil she is fluttermedic and will healz all the sick ponies:yay: any other pony just not fluttershy or i will be very sad:fluttercry:

also wondering if maybe we could put in some monsters from D&D or would that be to hardcore for the story?

okay XD I say....-rolls dice- apple jack:applejackconfused:

hmmm im unsure but we can look into adding the dnd montsers

Its fun to make evil silly :D

296729 Im back, what did i miss in the past two weeks :applejackconfused:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20