Sad 2,625 members · 4,384 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I'm new to this, but I want to ask a question: What would a sad romantic story be? I'm making a story call Transmutation Heart.

It's about an OC of mine that has lost a dear friend of his and tries to run away from the fear of her. He meet twilight, who looks a lot like his girl. After a while he starts to want to go back to what he was running from, but should he do that or try to keep his potential relationship with Twilight?

You tell me please.

It sounds like a good story that could go on for a good amount of time (50K?) Go for it :pinkiehappy:

I've been working on it as a side project, but I'll be working on it. :pinkiesmile:

I fully expect a three way to happen with Twilight, your OC and his old, dead mare friend.

What you need is an in-depth story line, drama, romance, a little tragedy and character development.

Good romance and character development leads to drama which can be turned to sadness.

To make a really sad story you need to give a reason for the readers to love the story and characters, to form an emotional attachment to them, this will create a bigger impact in the readers hearts when the time is right.

Yes. It's as Watcher says.

a little tragedy

What would be more tragic then realizing you just fucked your marefriend to death in a three way with Celestias' protégé?

1508421 That's not sad, it's scary. Just minding your business, fucking a mare then you see your dead girlfriend. No.....well not in this story.:twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8