Past Sins 1,040 members · 176 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Hey, all. Well, I've started this new project to sync Illya Leonov's reading of Past Sins with SaturnStar14's comic. The result is pretty amazing. You can actually sit back and watch Past Sins now. Well, you will be able to, at least. When it's done. I'll be catching up to SaturnStar before too long, as she's currently just finished with Treachery which is chapter ten. That means she's half way done with the story. Very much looking forward to the 2nd half!

Full Playlist Link

Enjoy!

The thumbnail reminds me of Cartoon Bronies... is it Cartoon Bronies?

5072626 Haven't read Past Sins in ages (surprisingly it doesn't affect my Nyx stories all that much, aside from the armor,) I gotta pick it back up again at sometime.

Yeah, same here. I read it in late 2014 before I began writing the project to finish Nyx's character arc, but now that I look at it again (via this project) I'm finding all sorts of little details I had forgotten. I certainly noticed a lot of strange things this time around. Like the seven or eight references to the incident where Twilight turned her parents into plants. :facehoof:

It's too bad the comics are only half done. It'll probably take SaturnStar another two years to finish them off. I'll keep adding videos with what's available, though.

All caught up! I'll continue to release new chapters as SaturnStar posts the comics. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6