Minecraft and My Little Pony 837 members · 392 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Hey guys, new member here.
So, I play Minecraft a little. Not much, but I do enjoy what I play.
Anyway, have any of you encountered Herobrine? I did, but I think it was a hacker.

Me and one of my best friends did, on Xbox 360 Edition. He tried to burn down our house, making an H out of fire. Fortunately, Fire Spreads was turned off.
Another friend saw Herobrine on top of a floating island we made for a smaller house.
When my best friend told me Herobrine was in our world, I ran to my backup house and grabbed all my things, since it was less guarded than his house.

When I met him, he just, stared at me.
I threw down cake at his feet. And he took the cake, left a sign that said YOU WILL NOT DIE TODAY and disappeared.
Which is why I think it was a hacker. Your story sounds more plausible.
Btw, who is your favorite mob? Mine is the Enderman, no idea why.

Creeper. No further explanation necessary.

I did encounter him, but I'm pretty sure it was a hacker. I attacked him with a stone sword and he died. I found him again, but he left the game. There was a sign that said, "Long live the USSR" backwards. I never saw him again.

THAT FUCKIN RACIST! I WILL FIND HIM AND SHOVE A BLAZE UP HIS A#$!!!!!
I'm Russian so I act crazy whenever someone brings up a dark past of my country.

Have you seen Creeper Rap by Dan Bull? I think that's his name. Just search up Creeper Rap.
I agree, they are awesome!
Not as awesome as Endermen though, in my opinion. :P

I'm Russian so I act crazy whenever someone brings up a dark past of my country.

Ever since Ivan the Terrible, Russia's had nothing BUT a dark past.

..did Catherine the Great come before or after Ivan?
And hey! Russia were the first to send something alive into space. :D

5994653 Catherine came 200-300 years after Ivan.

Russia were the first to send something alive into space.

Actually, that was the Soviet Union (who had help from captured Nazis). I understand what you mean, but Russia and the USSR are two different identities.

Fair enough.
Catherine the great was a good Empress though.

I personally have not, and have never really believed him to actually exist to be quite frankly honest with you. I've pretty much played all the versions of Minecraft, except the Nintendo ones, meaning Wii U and Switch. But yeah, I never really did believe he actually exists...

Da. She was cheeki and she was breeki.

Jokes aside, I agree with you.

I saw him when me and my cousin were playing on her PE world
I was coming back to our house my cousin was in the mines and he was on top of our house
he had no nametag and when I looked at him his eyes changed from white to normal steve, then the game crashed

we were the only two playing and this was before skin changing on PE

Journeyman
Group Admin

HE stirs...

THE NUMBERS, MASON! WHAT DO THEY MEAN?!?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16