Fluttershy/Rarity 236 members · 130 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
XxShy-and-TimidxX
Group Admin

With the folders "Fluttershy" and "Rarity", they are to be stories about the characters solo or them and their families. Pairings such as TwiShy, FlutterDash, and Rarijack aren't allowed here as they have their own groups.

Those who keep submitting alternate pairings will result in being banned from the group.

Hmm, valid point, though not aware as not in charge of any groups myself: can you actually KNOW who submits stories to this or any group, if just anyone can do it (if unregistered users can't, typically)? As contemplating adding one that while not against the loose(?) rules is a bit on the dark side, but by the end does sort of strengthen their friendship a bit, even though you have to read the whole story to understand so (ie: both chapters).

Not sure if saw my previous reply before now (since forgot to add reply and trusted may check back, just submitted story in question that doesn't break this rule or other loose ones, but isn't quite as dark as tags would indicate, trust me and while seems less about 'friendship', ironically given the title; if you read both chapters, will understand :twilightsheepish:), but a new concern/thing I thought of that should maybe add/edit into original post: Can new (as in fics already not here or future ones) fics with multi-shipping that involve Fluttershy and Rarity with a third pony or go either way (if uncertain at the time) be added or not really? I understand this is a group for Shy/Rarity shipping, but not sure if those are still okay, even though there's not a lot of those on this site that not aware of that aren't already here possibly (main ones I know are For Her Favor and Unexpected Confessions, even if only have read the latter for most part and only so far skimmed first chapter of the former). :twilightblush:

Since I likely won't write any or at least any that focus on it (sorta writing one with permission that's follow-up to a different user's one (on this site), but implies Rarijack and likely won't include them as third, with what I have in mind), just wondering if something that should be addressed, if hasn't been answered already by my reply. :unsuresweetie: :twilightblush:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3