Spike's Greatest Works 854 members · 1,399 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
WordSPark37
Group Admin

Sorry, just getting the hang of all this "Group" thing...

If it doesn't work out I'll delete it immediately, but here's hoping it will!

:derpytongue2:

I am currently writing a Spike centric Adventure-Slice of Life Fic.
here's a working description:
On the Seventh Anniversary of his arrival in Ponyville, Spike is awoken from growth related illness by visions of a spirit that seems both familiar and alien.

he awakens to face a radically changed world.

Venturing through Ponyville, he discovers it filled with panic and ruin.It's the collateral of an ongoing conflict between the Royal Sisters and a hostile divinity that has manifested in the skies over Earth.

Spike is approached by The Tri-city Council with a mission: A scroll has arrived in town marked with the seal of Starswirl the Bearded, whom may yet live.
It promises details on the strange power that is threatening the world.

​Twilight and the other Elements having already embarked on a quest to find aid for the Sisters,so Spike alone is left to investigate the source of the scroll.

He accepts this as his duty and as a point of interest. This Sage who's returned from death must have some connection to Spikes visions.

WordSPark37
Group Admin

281722>

Glad you decided to join! I frankly have no idea how all of this works, for the most part, but feel free to add your story to the collection!

is it possible to add a single story to multiple groups?

WordSPark37
Group Admin

I don't see why not, just as long as its not spamming, and if its not the same thing. If it's, for example, a romance story with a bit of a dark scene once, you should post it in the romance folder, not the dark folder. But otherwise, go ahead!

hello even though i am new to fimfiction.net i have a spike romance type story kinda based off of HHarlequin's dragon tragedy but he has given me permission to do what i want with it if any body here wants it just pm or cantact me any other way

Hey i'm writing a Spike Fanfic about him and his search for a mustache. Currently about six pages long, 3000 words, going to be probably twice that when finished, if anyone wants to help out or see it that would be great.:moustache:

278496 My story is a comedy, but it's rated teen, so I'm not sure where to put it, because it says rated everyone in the comedy folder.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8