The Hero... Nightmare Moon? 2,182 members · 321 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Title: Chessmaster

Main Characters: Nightmare Moon, Princess Celestia.

Genre: Slice of Life, Alternate Universe.

Premise:
"It has been far too long, too long sInce my mother was taken awAy from Me, too long since thaT Witch they call "prIncess" took the throne that was rightfulLy hers, too long sInce she poisoned her subject with lies about my dear mother."

"However in that time I have a Grown, I have slowly gained strengtH, I have kepT a close eye on my enemy, and I have amassed many forces who wish to see the Sun tyrant dethroned."

"And now as the time of my mother's freedom grows near, I must play my Part, to ensure that she will not interfere, to ensure the tools to use to take her awAy from me will neveR be used again, I must orchestrate a series of events that will no doubt gain her attention, my advanced magic is unlike any Kind she's ever seen(excluding that pathetic student of hers), she wilL no doubt want to Explore the possibilities for my potential, and when she does, I will be that much closer to my goal. The game has begun Celestia, and I'm already five steps ahead of you..."

"I am the daughter of Nightmare Moon, leader of the Children of the Night, and soon the Equestria will belong to mother once more..."

4149247 Don't we love this now?
Whoever writes this should put a link here to the story, so I (and others hopefully too) can read it :pinkiehappy:

AMTWLGH SPARKLE
Hmm....something about that doesn't seem right....

In the immortal words of Tom Riddle: I am Lord Voldemort.
In the immortal word of the pony we all know: I AM TWILIGHT SPARKLE

4151703 Interested in trying it out?

*Long sigh*
I don't want to say no, but I can't really say yes either, not with 'War of The Five' going on, and that oncoming Star Wars fic that I'm looking forward to working on, both with sirviper (and Slice141

Hmmm, it is an enticing offer, though, but I've already established Nightmare Moon's place as Princess of Solstice in my newer fics....

ARGH! So many variables to consider....

I'm taking the challenge!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8