Sparity 1,912 members · 1,024 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Deviant going by the name of Mauroz from Chile is creating a wonderfuly constructed animeque comic that is currently at its 10th chapter. The story features the adventures of Twilight Sparkle who discovers that she and many people she knows are reincarnations of the ponies from Equestria. Twilight, instructed by her sister Celeste, has to defeat Luna and stop Discord from ressurecting in the Earth Realm. To do this she has to find and reawaken her friends from the past life.

During Twilight's quest, she befriends a 16 years old French transfer student, Rarity. When she and Twilight discover their powers, Rarity is introduced to Spike, Twilight's adoptive brother, who is instantly enamoured with beautiful girl.

As the story develops, Rarity keeps thinking about meeting Spike somewhere before and the boy himself learns that there is something connecting him to the fashion designer.

Honestly, I am in love with the story. Besides one of the best Sparity threads in fan work I have ever seen, it has so many great and funny things to offer.

For those who don't know it, go check it out !

Im currently reading it as well. It is soooo painful to wait for the rest of the chapters to come out but so far it is amazing. Definitely should read it for those who haven't yet.

Yeah guy is amazing, and should take his time creating new parts but 5 months of waiting is a bit much. I cannot bear to wait through the cliffhangers

It is really high quality, and he gets what human versions of Spike and Rarity would be like very well. Which is say, both of them a bit more selfish and dirty-minded than their Dragon and Pony selves, but still fundamentally good, and growing to deeply care for one another.

And even in terms of the Dragon and Pony versions of them, keep in mind that one of the reasons why Sparity works so well in the main universe is that Spike and Rarity are a bit darker than the other members of the Mane Six. Either of them could easily have become villains rather than heroes, and the desire for the good opinions of each other and of Twilight Sparkle is one of the things that keeps them on the side of the Light.

Yeah and I really enjoy his manga.

TheAmazingPeanuts
Group Contributor

Can you give me the link to the comic?

Even vavachung manga aslo has sparity in it. Heck they even name the child Sparity

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9