Sparity 1,912 members · 1,024 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hi all, i dont normally write here lol but thought it maybe ok to ask for help finding a spikexrarity story i red on this site not to long ago

i dont remember much, just something about spike saving rarity from a cave-in/being attacked while looking for gems & right after from falling off a cliff, he changes/gets wings as he saves her, not a lot to go on i know but if any1 knows what story im on about let me know :) oh i think they end up together at the end :) Im also not sure if they have a falling out at the begining or if this is a 1shot/few chapters. again any help would be great as i love spikexrarity :)

thanks for taking the time to read this :)

I think you might be looking for It was all destiny by Turtleboy76, not too sure.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/78118/it-was-all-destiny
Hope that helps!

funny enough it was LOL thanks for that, for some reason i just couldnt remember what it was called, makes it worse is that i had it marked as one of my favs but i have so many spikexrarity that i must of just pasted it by, not like its the first time ive red this hahaha. thanks all the same for the help :)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3