Shipping 💖 9,763 members · 11,726 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

UPDATE!!! Wow!!! I wasn't expecting that big of an increase in responses for my first contest. To be honest, I almost completely forgot about this myself until I read the notifications.

I was busy submitting an entry for another contest as well, and even though I didn't win or place, I still had a lot of fun with it. Here's the link for the story: Self Love: A Sunset Shimmer Story

On top of all that, I had to go through a major change in life with my sister getting married. That also meant moving my stuff into a new room and helping paint on top of all that.

Anyway, with that being said; if there's anyone else who has a story to submit, I'm doing one final extension. This time, to 2:30 pm Pacific Time today.

There will also be an honorable mention spot as well, even though there won't be a cash prize for it at this time.

Again, you all now have until 2:30 pm Pacific today; with winners being announced later tonight.

Anyway, if you need the rules one more time; I'll place them down below. Submit your entries in this thread (or help me set up a folder here in this group)

1. No "Anon" or "Y/N" fics allowed. This contest is for you to display how your favorite character has personally impacted you, and what life would be like if you had the chance to be in a relationship with them.

2. Absolutely no "M-rated" or "clopfics" allowed!!! (Minor sex scenes are allowed)

3. Obviously, other characters can be in the story (e.g. you asking Starlight for advice on how to approach courting Twilight), but the main ship must be between you and a Mane 6 member (there will also be a separate pool for Y/N x non-Mane 6 characters, more info about that is to be revealed later. Any of those stories are also subjected to the same rules)

4. One-Shots only. Don't make it anything above 5k words. (Two-Shots are acceptable if, and only if, both chapters are 5k words or less, combined)

5. Any pony-verse (except A New Generation, which doesn't have the Mane 6 or crossovers with any franchise outside of My Little Pony) is allowed. G1, G2, G3, G4, EQG, Pony Life... go wild with those categories. Hey, if you wanna do a multiverse of those sorts, go ahead.

6. NO multishipping/harems allowed (e.g., y/n x fluttershy x twilight).

7. Friendshipping however, is allowed, and can be used to any extent. In fact, if you prefer to write a deep and wholesome friendship story between you and the Mane 6 or a chosen few of them or even just one member, go ahead. Any romantic shipping, however, has to be done with one Mane 6 character only!!!

8. Contest Deadline is November 3rd (2:30 pm Pacific) with the winner being announced November 3rd. All applicants must message me their PayPal/CashApp information to be eligible for their prize.

9. The winners will also have the option to have their winnings donated to a charity of their choice. Applicants must PM me their choice on whether to keep their potential winnings or have them donated by the end of the contest.

10. Entries can be submitted either via replying to this thread, or by PMing them with the subject "Y/N x Mane 6 Shipping Contest"

Prizes:

1st Prize: $130

2nd Prize: $120

3rd Prize: $110

This contest is a free chance for you to fully immerse and express your journey as to how the fandom and your favorite characters have impacted you over the years. Think of it as sort of like writing them a love letter through painting a picture describing how they've made you feel and helped you grow over the years.

And as always...

Keep Loving, Keep Edifying, KEEEEEEEEEEEEP LoveandEdifying

See you then...

Bicyclette
Group Admin

oh whoops never mind. still working on mine! it's november 2 somewhere!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2